RalfKelleh
What's New?

Halftime Show

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I was at a friend's house for a Super Bowl party/BBQ like they do every year. It's usually the only game i watch all year since i don't even support the league anymore....as well as them changing my team's Redskins name.

I just talk the whole time, and watch the last 5-10 minutes if it's close, lol. There for the food and catching-up since I only see them maybe 1-2x/yr. lol

Yea, woke to an extreme. I wish somebody would slap the shit out of Roger Goodell. I've seen worse halftime shows, and better. I couldn't hear them sing...just voices in the background. 50 looked like a fat turd; Eminem is just gay these days and the kneeling statement pouts him as a huge douchebag; The one short guy sounded like crap, and I swear I have never even heard of the dude.

Why no Ice Cube? lol

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I was at a friend's house for a Super Bowl party/BBQ like they do every year. It's usually the only game i watch all year since i don't even support the league anymore....as well as them changing my team's Redskins name.

I just talk the whole time, and watch the last 5-10 minutes if it's close, lol. There for the food and catching-up since I only see them maybe 1-2x/yr. lol

Yea, woke to an extreme. I wish somebody would slap the shit out of Roger Goodell. I've seen worse halftime shows, and better. I couldn't hear them sing...just voices in the background. 50 looked like a fat turd; Eminem is just gay these days and the kneeling statement pouts him as a huge douchebag; The one short guy sounded like crap, and I swear I have never even heard of the dude.

Why no Ice Cube? lol
Good news for you, snoop and cube are touring together this year.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012

Why no Ice Cube? lol
I pretty much agree, but there was Snoop, Dre and Mary J, which I'm happy for. It brought me back to The Chronic days and simpler times. :) At least it wasn't Justin Beiber and Ariana Grande, or God forbid, a repeat of The Who.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
75 cent looks like he spent the summer at my family's house in Italy and told all the old women he was hungery...

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
75 cent looks like he spent the summer at my family's house in Italy and told all the old women he was hungery...

If he'd did that, he would probably be cut as hell and smiling ear to ear.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Heh heh heh...i'll pass. I'm too old for that stuff, nor do I feel like getting in a brawl with a bunch of whoever goes to them these days, lol. I'm more of a country, rock, and metal guy....well, and I think I listen to 50/60/70/80's music more than anything these days, lol.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I pretty much agree, but there was Snoop, Dre and Mary J, which I'm happy for. It brought me back to The Chronic days and simpler times. :) At least it wasn't Justin Beiber and Ariana Grande, or God forbid, a repeat of The Who.
Yea, they would be much worse. The beats and sound sounded good, but it overpowered their voices, but then again, maybe that was a benefit, lol. Mary J deserves some respect, i'm not into her stuff though, and she looked like she was wearing a diaper. She was just way too old for that look. J-Lo was able to pull it off, but she was the limit imo, lol. If any of those others were the halftime show, i'd have not even watched it one second. I'd rather watch my friend's dog lay a turd:D

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Neither of them are good live artists. It's actually an extremely short list of rappers that are worth seeing live. It's mostly just rapping over your raps with a hype crew.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
I won't be happy until the halftime show includes Dying Fetus or Cannibal Corpse.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I see Snoop on all these commercials walking on beach with some booze and wondered why the dude was always covered up. Then I Googled Snoop Dogg without a shirt.

1645038498409.png

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic