Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

halal diet

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
There's a difference between standards set out for humane killing of an animal as opposed to the animals that start chanting hocus pocus gobledigook as they slit a live concious animals throat open.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
There's a difference between standards set out for humane killing of an animal as opposed to the animals that start chanting hocus pocus gobledigook as they slit a live concious animals throat open.

Animal slaughtering in any place is not done in a humane way... You think Cargill gives a damn about the animal? No, they will kill it in the cheapest way possible.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
I quite clearly stated
standards set out for humane killing of an animal
and not what may or may not go on in a slaughterhouse.

A

amore169

Sep 8, 2012
I been in a few slaughter houses and its pretty gruesome scene there. Also the smell, I couldn't get it out of my nose for a while.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
back on track ..
Thank you I'm,

Original poster :
What at your current stats?
Ideal goals and current lifting and diet look like

A

abi008

Feb 18, 2013
back on track ..
Thank you I'm,

Original poster :
What at your current stats?
Ideal goals and current lifting and diet look like

i have just come recovered from 3 injuries so not lifting quite heavy at the moment and due to a back injury i cant do much cardio as running seems to makes give pain in my back again,, and i am only eating 3 times a day breakfast containing 2 brown toast and eggs,, then chicken and rice and in the evening only chicken breasts i try to get in 2-3 protein shakes within the day to get a high a good amount of protein in me
thank you for your help

S

shammuation

Apr 10, 2013
dude halal diet ? and allergic to fish.

best thing is to stick to chicken, eggs and lamb with so many other options. i guess you can pretty much eat any healthy foods, like stated earlier halal basically just restricts pork alcohol etc

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic