Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Hair thinning,shedding,loss - remedies or treatments - post them here

arnold

arnold

Sep 9, 2010
Post products that work; ie, shampoos, herbs, vitamins, gels ect.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
I tried most of the stuff out there when it started with me. bottom line is if you are prone to MPB, it will catch up with you at some point no matter what. some people are immune to it, they can take mega doses of steroids that are harshest for hair loss and still have a full head of hair like it is nothing.

Rogain is expensive but can usually stop it where it is and severely slow it down but not stop it. aside from that IGF-1 can cause some regrowth, but i swear it is only temporary. Nizoral shampoo also works pretty dam good to slow it and even stop it in some people if and only if you get the 2% from canada, i dont believe they sell it in the states anymore.

I personally came to the conclusion that i am married with kids and dont give a shit :) i still use nizoral to this day tho and it has made it a slower "fall out".

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Regrowth - The Science of Hair Restoration

I've been using the Xandrox-15 Plus (948) at night, Minoxidil 6%-Plus (768) in the morning, and Regrowth Treatment Shampoo (420) 2x week. I was very skeptical at first, as I tried Propecia before, but I have to say it actually works. The hair is thicker, my island that was up front has returned to the mainland, and I have growth in the frontal area. I have been taking it since April '10. It is a gradual process, so I'm not back to when I was 20, but it is definetely working.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Regrowth - The Science of Hair Restoration

I've been using the Xandrox-15 Plus (948) at night, Minoxidil 6%-Plus (768) in the morning, and Regrowth Treatment Shampoo (420) 2x week. I was very skeptical at first, as I tried Propecia before, but I have to say it actually works. The hair is thicker, my island that was up front has returned to the mainland, and I have growth in the frontal area. I have been taking it since April '10. It is a gradual process, so I'm not back to when I was 20, but it is definetely working.

How much does that cost you per month dangling?

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Nizoral and Dutasteride. I was going to use the Finasteride but just wanted to use something that kicked from happening. I worked, and shedding has stopped. .5mg ED and nizoral used ED.

Cost is really cheap for the dutasteride as I got 5g's and made an oral solution.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
I am using nioxin and I have a full head of hair thought it was thinning at the hairline but just taking precautions

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic