Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Hair starting to thin, looking for advices to slow the process

G

GrassFed

Sep 18, 2010
So I just noticed that my hair (which has always been thick) is starting to thin in the front.... my father went bald starting around my age, and he had extremely high test levels his whole life.

anyway, I never noticed it in the couple cycles I did before (up to 750mg test and 600mg/deca weekly), but now just running the 150mg test e/week and 150 tren/a weekly im seeing substantial thinning. ( I was just thinking I may double my test and tren dosages in a couple months)

is this normal given the compounds and small doses im running? Or is this just my fathers genetics kicking in coupled with the juice?

And what are the best ways to combat this?

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I think it's the gear speeding up what would have eventually happened regardless. I'm getting the same problem except my dad is 65 and has the thickest head of hair I've ever seen.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Shave that dome

Vikingquest

Vikingquest

Dec 30, 2013
Hair loss genes come from the mother. How's her dad's hair (or was of he passed). Finerstride (sp) should help and the shampoo Nizoral.

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
Tren in particular is hard on your hair. If your hair loss is DHT-related, then Propecia (finasteride) can stop it but it's possible it will lessen the effects of the cycle since less of the hormones will be converted to DHT. Rogaine (minoxidil) is a foam or liquid that you put on your head to re-grow hair. It could help re-grow some hair but probably won't stop it from falling out if it's happening because of your cycle. Nizoral 2% shampoo is a must when on cycle as it removes some DHT from the scalp. Use it a few times per week. Those 3 drugs together are the best combo out there to stop hair loss and regrow hair.

Epy0nnn

Epy0nnn

Oct 3, 2012
Nizoral 2% definitely helps but anybody who is prone to MPB will eventually go bald.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
sux bro but try what chris said....masteron did it for me so i dont use that anymore

P

pepino

Jul 1, 2013
I am voting with Schultz. SHAVE THE DOME!

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
Depends....how important is your hair to you? Are you willing to tank your dht levels to keep your hair? If not than nizoral and Rogaine are safe bets.

B

BatMan

Jan 8, 2014
Go bald and grow a beard. Its easy and fun!!!

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
At the vitamin shoppe they sell a DHT blocker by Shen Min but idk how effective it really would be...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic