What's New?

Hair Loss Treatment

• Thread starter MountaineerMuscle84
  • Start Date
Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
I’m starting to get really thin in that standard spot in the back of my head. My hairline in the fron is also thinning and pushing back.

The issue is I run Masteron with every cycle and from what I’ve heard it’s a big factor in hair loss.

What other treatments do you know of that I could look into.

I use this: https://www.lipogaine.com/lipogaine-for-men-for-hair-loss/

And this: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Hollywoo...hguid=8dc16be5-1df-169eefdec78a28&athena=true

And this: https://www.regenepure.com/product/regenepure-dr-doctor-recommended-hair-loss-shampoo/

I use the Lipogaine Mon - Wen - Fri
I use tea tree oil Tue- Thur
and I wash my hair with the regenpure DR (not the NT)
If you still shed add fin powder to the Lipogaine when you apply it. Applying it directly still blocks DHT but not in the whole body... supposedly.

Also run 2iu of gh OR a light dose of GHRP OR a light amount of MK677
Increased GH / IGF levels with the hair regrowth products like Mindoxle thats in the LIPO can actually regrow some hair.

**note** I use the Lipo or tea tree before bed so it sits on my scalp for 8+ hours un bothered.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
Nizoral 2% is the preferred RX.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
Yes, fina powder. You could even buy research chem and apply it at night. I have fina powder I could let go of.

0.25 dermaroller three times a week as well to enhance absorption.

I've had SEVERAL people at work say "Wow! You have a lot of hair now!"

S

Shock

VIP Member
Nov 28, 2015
Yes, fina powder. You could even buy research chem and apply it at night. I have fina powder I could let go of.

0.25 dermaroller three times a week as well to enhance absorption.

I've had SEVERAL people at work say "Wow! You have a lot of hair now!"

Can the dermaroller be used even if there is a fair amount of hair remaining in the target area?

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
I usually carry it but out right now... maybe in a month.

Dermaroller can be used even on area's with hair... if anything it's better to use in area's where there is hair to promote collagen turnover as well as new hair growth as it is MUCH harder to grow hair when the skin has become "shiny"... this way, you are ensuring blood supply to area AHEAD of possible loss.... better to prevent than to repair.

again, size matters in this: only 0.25mm EOD... too large of needle at this frequency will not allow for repair, you'll be constantly tearing down and now allowing for rebuild.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Anyone have some updated recommendations on not only stopping but reversing hair loss? The general consensus I've picked up from searching is Nizoral 2% and simple Minoxodil. Given that this is a long game effort, I want to try and not waste time with less-than-ideal products or methods. I'm thinning in the front and back but still have (had) a full head of hair. I shaved it smooth recently to make it easier to apply hair thinning stuff.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I actually have a few 0.5mm dermarollers that I've not used but a few times. I'll start off with those and Minoxodil (but not right after rolling). Thanks!

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Avodart. Surprised more sources don't carry it. It blows finasteride out of the water. No sides. I got a couple of bottles from a friend of mine who got them and wouldn't take them because it's banned from use if you give blood.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic