Rolanalon
What's New?

Hair Loss Treatment

• Thread starter MountaineerMuscle84
  • Start Date
MountaineerMuscle84

MountaineerMuscle84

Feb 16, 2019
Has anyone used or heard of finasteride. Ads for it keep popping up on my social media and I was thinking about giving a try.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
yes of course.
It's not the greatest. I personally stay away from it.
What type of hair loss and severity do you have?

Finastride blocks the production of DHT and helps block its conversion from test to DHT in the body. Sounds great and kinda is.
Except DHT is super important in sexual function AND unless your on gear / TRT it can cause sexual dysfunction sometimes permanently.

There are other treatments for less sever loss that IMO show better risk reward ratios.

MountaineerMuscle84

MountaineerMuscle84

Feb 16, 2019
I’m starting to get really thin in that standard spot in the back of my head. My hairline in the fron is also thinning and pushing back.

The issue is I run Masteron with every cycle and from what I’ve heard it’s a big factor in hair loss.

What other treatments do you know of that I could look into.

HollyWoodCole

HollyWoodCole

Apr 1, 2019
Gillette.

Solves the issue immediately. Side effects are getting horny women and riding motorcycles, as well as known as being an all-around badass.

YMMV

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
buy the powder, mix it with 5% minoxidil, 1mg/mL... very good results and with scientific studies to back it.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Gillette.

Solves the issue immediately. Side effects are getting horny women and riding motorcycles, as well as known as being an all-around badass.

YMMV
Don't fight it, embrace it.

Everything I ever see posted says that if you lose your hair to gear you were destined to lose it someday anyway, you just sped up the process.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Gillette.

YMMV
Same here. I've been shaving my head since 2003. It only takes a few minutes each morning and I don't have to worry about drying and styling my hair or getting hair cuts.
I agree about the women, but haven't gotten into riding bikes yet.:D

HollyWoodCole

HollyWoodCole

Apr 1, 2019
Same here. I've been shaving my head since 2003. It only takes a few minutes each morning and I don't have to worry about drying and styling my hair or getting hair cuts.
I agree about the women, but haven't gotten into riding bikes yet.:D
Since 2010 for me and I wouldn't change a thing!

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Where can we get noziral these days ?

S

Shock

VIP Member
Nov 28, 2015
I've been dealing with gradual overall thinning on the top of my head for the past few years. I started using 1.25mg Finasteride about 14 months ago along with 1% Nizoral (ordered through Amazon but can be bought almost anywhere), and 5% topical Minoxidil (2 x daily) and that combination has stopped my shedding. I think I've regrown hair (it's usually a slow process if at all), but I don't have a biopsy to back this up. I haven't encountered any sexual side-effects: they're pretty rare according to studies and you can discontinue if you encounter them.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic