Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Had a seizure...

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Check this crazy shit out...Monday morning at like 2am I had a seizure!
For 2 days I lost complete motor function in my legs and core! Then Wednesday morning my mobility was back...
How freakin weird is that?!?
Anyone else ever have a similar experience?

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Check this crazy shit out...Monday morning at like 2am I had a seizure!
For 2 days I lost complete motor function in my legs and core! Then Wednesday morning my mobility was back...
How freakin weird is that?!?
Anyone else ever have a similar experience?

Were you ever in an accident where you injured your legs. I know someone who got injured in late childhood working out and when anathesia was taken for oral surgery in adulthood, he the lost the feeling and ability to move was a result of not being active after the surgery and the accident. It required therapy to be able to move again. It wasn't drastic but that was the mildest form of paralysis I've ever observed.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Were you ever in an accident where you injured your legs. I know someone who got injured in late childhood working out and when anathesia was taken for oral surgery in adulthood, he the lost the feeling and ability to move was a result of not being active after the surgery and the accident. It required therapy to be able to move again. It wasn't drastic but that was the mildest form of paralysis I've ever observed.
No leg injuries but many concussions

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
No insurance so I just rode it out!
No health insurance? Better have life insurance.

I feel ya man, shit's tight all over. Still, I'd get that checked out. You don't want to have something crazy happen while you're driving. Both you and a family of 4 could have a bad fuukin day.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
No leg injuries but many concussions
or towards the back. Just be careful. Don't go all HeMAN and shit. Take it lightand focus on reps if you have to. that's what he does and he is stronger now that I see.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
If you enroll you might be asked for a health history. Some insurance companies in some situations may decide that pre-existing conditions disqualify you for coverage for which you would otherwise be eligible.

Up to you how open you want to be about your many concussions or anything else for that matter.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic