pbtom
What's New?

Had a seizure...

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
No insurance so I just rode it out!

So you had a seizure that made you lose mobility in your core and legs and you rode it out?

Im trying to think about something dumber but I can't at the moment.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
You need to get checked out ASAP and get and MRI

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
So you had a seizure that made you lose mobility in your core and legs and you rode it out?

Im trying to think about something dumber but I can't at the moment.
It happened to me last year too so I was fairly certain I would regain mobility. Plus, without insurance the ER wouldn't have done shit. So I think stupid would have been to go to an ER that would just tell me to wait and see if mobility returned. You see, something like that requires neuroscans, or MRIs...shit like that. Guess what buddy, when you are uninsured you don't get those tests. I've been dealing with seizures for 3 or 4 years now...I have learned, as stupid as you insist I am, the ER doesn't do ANYTHING for indigent patients. But thanks for the insult to my intelligence in the wake of an extraordinarily traumatic event.
Edit...sorry you didn't call me stupid, you called me dumb. Now it's all good...way different...geez...

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
It happened to me last year too so I was fairly certain I would regain mobility. Plus, without insurance the ER wouldn't have done shit. So I think stupid would have been to go to an ER that would just tell me to wait and see if mobility returned. You see, something like that requires neuroscans, or MRIs...shit like that. Guess what buddy, when you are uninsured you don't get those tests. I've been dealing with seizures for 3 or 4 years now...I have learned, as stupid as you insist I am, the ER doesn't do ANYTHING for indigent patients. But thanks for the insult to my intelligence in the wake of an extraordinarily traumatic event.
Edit...sorry you didn't call me stupid, you called me dumb. Now it's all good...way different...geez...

By law they cant refuse you treatment in the ER. They wouldnt tell you to wait it out.

When you tell a story include details and dont make up shit.

How can it be extraordinary story when you where fairly certain you knew the outcome?

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Waiting on November 1, open enrollment...

So you had this before but never felt the need to get insurance and have it checked out but now its an extraordinary episode.
Sure..

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Sorry for the health issues you are having to deal with. I know in the state I live in, if your income is low enough, your family can qualify for Medicaid. In most states if your family income is 20-25k you can qualify for free care as long as your state plays by the rules the feds have in place. In Maine, the gov did not play ball and only children can get free care. The fucked up thing is if you make <15k the parents qualify for nothing, not even Obama care. If your family income is between approx . 20-40k you can get a really affordable Obama care plan w/ 0 ded and co-pays. If you make over 40k, forget it. Huge premiums with high ded. and co-pays. Better off self ins. The rules are complicated and differ state by state. I used to work for Bankers ins. and they have very well trained agents that are very knowledgable in this area. They will come to your home, just make sure the rep has at least 5 yrs experience or is with a supervisor.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
If you enroll you might be asked for a health history. Some insurance companies in some situations may decide that pre-existing conditions disqualify you for coverage for which you would otherwise be eligible.

Up to you how open you want to be about your many concussions or anything else for that matter.
What concussions?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
So you had this before but never felt the need to get insurance and have it checked out but now its an extraordinary episode.
Sure..

So sorry Dad. Guess I don't get my allowance this week...
I just wanted to share a strange and scary experience with the forum but for some reason you've decided to see who can piss farther. Bro, WTF is your vage in a spasm over?
I'm sorry you hate your life so much you feel the need to try and belittle a guy who just had a seizure.
What's on the agenda today big fella...gonna go shake down some kids from St. Jude to help pay for cocksucking lessons...oh wait, you've mastered that already.
Guess your gonna have to find solice in torturing small animals again today.
God your a dick.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Looks like he didn't have the stomach to face the wrong shit he said...

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
All I really wanna say is take care of your self BR, I had never seen anyone have a seizure in real life till a few weeks ago when my wifes friends son had one and it was scary. Hopefully when you get some insurance they can get you the meds you need.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic