Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Gyno

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Gyno...and from weed? Lol yeah ok. It's just body fat combined with some muscle. If you work out your chest and are over weight it's gonna grow even with a layer of fat over it. Just go on a diet.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
I can't believe he condemned you to gyno land and didn't even touch your boob???!!!

Looking at the pic you posted it just looks like a decent chest....(compliment)

Send POB your noodz and do what he says.

Also...can you see a sports med doc?

Thanks for the compliment :-D

PoB already has my n00dz; why do you think he became my coach

Ill have to ask my doctor to find me a sports med doc, haven't heard of or seen any before

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Well if he diagnosed you with gyno and didn't feel you up , yea get a 2nd opinion. I really don't see a need for serms if you're not running supps. I know the internet doc's all have degree's from The U of Brofessorship but if it were me I would go the diet \ train route for a good SOLID 6 months then re-evaluate your chest. Try like I said , go to the mirror, stand sideways lift both arms straight up and get a look at yourself from that angle.
If you haven't run supps it may be genetic, it could just be too much body fat , hi estro levels can come with high fat . Introducing serms would be my very last action, doesn't make sense to me in your case
Don't sweat it til you get 6 months solid training\diet under your belt Rampage

Thats exactly what I'm going to do! I was a bit stressed for like a week but I'm so glad I posted here and got peoples opinions

And I will get a second opinion as well, the doctors here don't really pay attention unless you're dying or very serious.. Thats what we get for free healthcare I guess >>

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Theres no conclusive evidence of linking doobies causing boobies but there have been some studies that link THC to lowering testosterone, and from the food we eat, that can higher estrogen levels; But the doctor said that long usage of weed can cause the growth of man boobies.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Theres no conclusive evidence of linking doobies causing boobies but there have been some studies that link THC to lowering testosterone, and from the food we eat, that can higher estrogen levels; But the doctor said that long usage of weed can cause the growth of man boobies.
There is a study on everything. And besides are you a complete stoner, I mean how much were you smoking? Doctors say a lot of stuff, especially when it "could" come from drugs, cause illegal drugs are satan's tonic. My doctor actually told me he could tell which players on his hockey team when he was younger were on steroids by how hard they slammed their lockers shut. Besides I wouldn't worry until you lose weight and then you still think you have gyno, just looks like you need to lean up some that's all. Stop smoking all that reefer and you won't want all those twinkles.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Went to my doctor last week, went to check something on my foot, it was just a callus but my sister said it was a wart so I was worried. I asked him about the gyno again, and he said you can burn fat around your stomach but not around your boobies.. I forgot to ask him about SERMS. And he said smoking weed was bad, I tried to argue otherwise but he kicked me out. Kidding but he said he would show me all the studies saying it was bad but I said I didn't want to look lol

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Went to my doctor last week, went to check something on my foot, it was just a callus but my sister said it was a wart so I was worried. I asked him about the gyno again, and he said you can burn fat around your stomach but not around your boobies.. I forgot to ask him about SERMS. And he said smoking weed was bad, I tried to argue otherwise but he kicked me out. Kidding but he said he would show me all the studies saying it was bad but I said I didn't want to look lol
Those studies would suggest that mj can cause gyno. It's not proof that mj caused YOUR gyno.

Take the studies and shove them up his ass. When he asks why you would do this tell him it's for overlooking the most common cause of gyno in males. Puberty.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Those studies would suggest that mj can cause gyno. It's not proof that mj caused YOUR gyno.

Take the studies and shove them up his ass. When he asks why you would do this tell him it's for overlooking the most common cause of gyno in males. Puberty.
PillarofBalance doc told me I cant burn the fat around my titties.. I don't buy that..I still haven't really tried losing any fat but how can I target just my titties to lose fat?

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
@PillarofBalance doc told me I cant burn the fat around my titties.. I don't buy that..I still haven't really tried losing any fat but how can I target just my titties to lose fat?
You can't...but I still say that's not gyno, just body fat.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic