Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Gyno

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
I wasn't sure where I should post this. I went to the doctors last week, and asked if I had gyno. I didn't really think I had it before, I just thought my chest was just all muscular but I thought I'd just ask anyways and he said I have gyno. He said it isn't severe and that the only solution is surgery.. Now surgery is not an option for me at the moment as that is not covered and no way I can spend 5gs on this right now.
Doctor said it was probably caused by the use of mary jane for a long period of time, I've stopped now but its obviously too late, fml. I did do a cycle few years ago but it was fine then..

Is there anything I can do besides surgery?

Heres a pic.. how bad is it? Should I stop taking my shirt off..

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Hard to tell from that picture. Then again, my eyes aren't the best...

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Honestly judging by look and waist size, you need to lose 20lbs and reevaluate. I think its chest fat but without actually feeling it nobody can be sure.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Can't tell fro your photo you need to get leaner because it becomes prevent then

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Do you have sensitive lumps under your nipples? I'm not sure I like your doctors assessment. As stated above, you have to get a bit leaner.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Do you have sensitive lumps under your nipples? I'm not sure I like your doctors assessment. As stated above, you have to get a bit leaner.

Theres no sensitive lumps under my nipples, or any lumps under my nipples.. hopefully the leaning is all I need to do !! And yeah I lifted my shirt and he looked at it and made his assessment without feeling it.

Ill go see the doctor again and ask him to do some tests; but lets say it is gyno, is there anything to do besides surgery? I need to know cause Im still a little worried and not completely at ease

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
its not gyno...its good ol fashoned titty fat... you need to adjust your cardio and diet...

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Looks like you've just got a high bf% IMO. I say your dr doesn't know what he's talking about. If there's no lump at all, it's not gyno.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
To answer your question: If it turns out you DO have gyno, then NO there's nothing you can do at this point to reverse/cure the condition other than surgery.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Like stated above, just some body fat it looks like. Drop 15-20lbs then reassess it, with pics.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Theres no sensitive lumps under my nipples, or any lumps under my nipples.. hopefully the leaning is all I need to do !! And yeah I lifted my shirt and he looked at it and made his assessment without feeling it.

Ill go see the doctor again and ask him to do some tests; but lets say it is gyno, is there anything to do besides surgery? I need to know cause Im still a little worried and not completely at ease

None of my business perhaps, but I'd dump this guy just on the strength of this. What if you ever have something else that may be closer to "life threatening" and he gives your case this much attention? Next visit, look closely at those diplomas they always hang everywhere. If he is a doctor, it may say Doctor of Divinity. If it does say Medical doc, you must have caught him when he had a golf date and needed to hurry.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
It doesn't look like gyno, just need to lean out.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic