Gyno

Discussion in 'General Health Forum' started by Rampage, Apr 18, 2015.

1. DLTH

DLTH VIP Member

Oct 30, 2011
    Gyno...and from weed? Lol yeah ok. It's just body fat combined with some muscle. If you work out your chest and are over weight it's gonna grow even with a layer of fat over it. Just go on a diet.

2. Rampage

Rampage VIP Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Thanks for the compliment :-D

PoB already has my n00dz; why do you think he became my coach

Ill have to ask my doctor to find me a sports med doc, haven't heard of or seen any before

3. Rampage

Rampage VIP Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Thats exactly what I'm going to do! I was a bit stressed for like a week but I'm so glad I posted here and got peoples opinions

And I will get a second opinion as well, the doctors here don't really pay attention unless you're dying or very serious.. Thats what we get for free healthcare I guess >>

graniteman likes this.
  4. Rampage

Rampage VIP Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Theres no conclusive evidence of linking doobies causing boobies but there have been some studies that link THC to lowering testosterone, and from the food we eat, that can higher estrogen levels; But the doctor said that long usage of weed can cause the growth of man boobies.

5. DLTH

DLTH VIP Member

Oct 30, 2011
    There is a study on everything. And besides are you a complete stoner, I mean how much were you smoking? Doctors say a lot of stuff, especially when it "could" come from drugs, cause illegal drugs are satan's tonic. My doctor actually told me he could tell which players on his hockey team when he was younger were on steroids by how hard they slammed their lockers shut. Besides I wouldn't worry until you lose weight and then you still think you have gyno, just looks like you need to lean up some that's all. Stop smoking all that reefer and you won't want all those twinkles.

6. Rampage

Rampage VIP Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Went to my doctor last week, went to check something on my foot, it was just a callus but my sister said it was a wart so I was worried. I asked him about the gyno again, and he said you can burn fat around your stomach but not around your boobies.. I forgot to ask him about SERMS. And he said smoking weed was bad, I tried to argue otherwise but he kicked me out. Kidding but he said he would show me all the studies saying it was bad but I said I didn't want to look lol

7. PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance Strength Pimp Staff Member

Feb 27, 2011
    Those studies would suggest that mj can cause gyno. It's not proof that mj caused YOUR gyno.

Take the studies and shove them up his ass. When he asks why you would do this tell him it's for overlooking the most common cause of gyno in males. Puberty.

8. Rampage

Rampage VIP Member

Oct 26, 2011
    PillarofBalance doc told me I cant burn the fat around my titties.. I don't buy that..I still haven't really tried losing any fat but how can I target just my titties to lose fat?

9. DLTH

DLTH VIP Member

Oct 30, 2011
    You can't...but I still say that's not gyno, just body fat.

10. ozzy69

ozzy69 VIP Member

Apr 5, 2011
    Try cutting weight first