Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Gyno suggestions

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
This is the first time in 15 yrs I've had a problem. Noticed after showering today some real puffiness in my chest/nips. I'm not sure what to take at this point to combat it and I'd like some suggestions. I'm on 600 test and just finished a few wks of dbol on lifting days only.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Never experienced it, but I would stop test or reduce it to TRT levels and run some nolvadex.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
This is the first time in 15 yrs I've had a problem. Noticed after showering today some real puffiness in my chest/nips. I'm not sure what to take at this point to combat it and I'd like some suggestions. I'm on 600 test and just finished a few wks of dbol on lifting days only.
Notice it before adding the d-bol on lifting days or after? Just thinking that could be what put it over the top or just age related response to the T. Bhasin's work from 2010 showed that older men produced much higher total and free E2 to TC dosing from 125 mg/wk and up, the higher the TC dose to 600 mg/wk, the greater proportion conversion to E2. Maybe a very low dose of anastrozole 0.5 mg twice a week would be enough to mitigate it. First rule out the d-bol my two cents.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Notice it before adding the d-bol on lifting days or after? Just thinking that could be what put it over the top or just age related response to the T. Bhasin's work from 2010 showed that older men produced much higher total and free E2 to TC dosing from 125 mg/wk and up, the higher the TC dose to 600 mg/wk, the greater proportion conversion to E2. Maybe a very low dose of anastrozole 0.5 mg twice a week would be enough to mitigate it. First rule out the d-bol my two cents.
Just after adding the dbol and that's too bad because I love it. I've definitely noticed my estrogen is up, been feeling pretty emotional over shit that would never effect me otherwise. I've stopped the dbol but need the puffiness to come down. Thanks!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic