Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Gyno question

O

Outlaw82

Nov 14, 2010
I'm trying to help a young friend who used some gear and had no clue what he was doing didn't run a proper PCT and developed some breast tissue and elargement of the nipple area. So what from what I've read should start the letro at .5 mg and stack up to 2.5 mg per day and run it til the gyno is gone then taper off back down to .5 mg per day and start nolva at 20 mg a day for one week then 10 mg for a week and then done. Thing is I am wondering how long will it take the letro to work as I only ordered 1 30 ml bottle so wondering if maybe I should have gotten more. Any suggestions, this sound about right?

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
BUMP.

Not new...but would like to see the suggestions.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
It means, he's not sure, but would like to see some suggestions.

To the orgional OP, this protocol would have been good when the problem first occured, however, his problem is now how to control gyno on any future cycles, because once it has developed, and its been some time since the cycle has ended nothing is going to get rid of it unless he goes under the knife. Letrozole itself would have more than controlled the gyno if he was smart enough to have it on hand for his cycle, and would have made it disappear, only if it was caught at first site of a nipple issue. Soreness, puffy nipples.

However, the protocol listed I would make some changes, you really need nothing more than the Letrozole. I'd start out at .25, then work slowly up from there, but not to high, not more than 2.5. Letro is very strong, and not much is needed to get the desired result.

Last edited:
O

Outlaw82

Nov 14, 2010
I been training with the guy some its really not that bad but I feel his pain any at all is no good. I was thinking the same thing I don't see how letro could make already developed breast tissue dissappear. But i have talked to some guys and they swear by it that letro will help. I've read everything I can find on it guess we'll see...thanks

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
if its just started and isnt feeling like super hard marbles do the letro protocol.. (1-.5mg ED for 3-4 weeks)

if its already hard and its been there a while then surgery is usually the only option

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I think Adex can be more effective than Letro if you catch it early. Everyone is different, but I have used both with success, so pick your poison (literally).

O

Outlaw82

Nov 14, 2010
See fellas thats just it he has no lumps behind the nipples its not that he just has some fat or some breast tissue covering the pecs and he says he had some enlargement of the nipples like they just got bigger. I have noticed when his nipples contract like say if he holds a cold water bottle against his nips when we are lifting his pecs take on a total different shape the skin tightens and the pecs look more round and full like they should. He doesn't really have bitch tits either but I'd say if he wasn't training like he does and have the chest muscle there it would look worse. I will let you know how the letro works

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
ah thats surgery... i have a friend that sounds exactly like your friend and that is actual breast tissue not really typical aas caused gyno..is he lean? could be excess body fat but if hes lean (my friend is about 5-7% bf year round and has this issue so clearly not fat) Does gets worse when hes warm and better when hes cold? thats gonna take surgery....

Last edited:
O

Outlaw82

Nov 14, 2010
Na he'snot really fat but not ripped either idk what his body fat is but its fairly low.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Dont need the nolva with the letro and nolva is now considered a carcinogenic

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
ya, nolva is just a blocker. It binds to the receptor to prevent aromatization, but it will not reverse any effects like adex or letro.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic