Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Gyno question

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Can you do Letro WHILE doing Nolva and Aromasin PCT? I think I posted this somewhere else....but I had some soreness and small lumps starting at end of cycle. Hit the letro for two weeks...then started my PCT with Nolva and Aromasin. The gyno was gone but has come back just a little bit, I think. Can I restart the Letro real low???....just to knock it out?

Never had ANY gyno issues before. I SWEAR it was from the HCG ew during cycle. Was the first time I had done that....and got gyno issues for the first time.

Thoughts???

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Bumping my question bros.....I think I need to hit the letro (or something) a few more weeks to get rid of a small lump. What info you need?
Thanks,
-CC-

HawaiianPride.

HawaiianPride.

Oct 21, 2010
Can you do Letro WHILE doing Nolva and Aromasin PCT? I think I posted this somewhere else....but I had some soreness and small lumps starting at end of cycle. Hit the letro for two weeks...then started my PCT with Nolva and Aromasin. The gyno was gone but has come back just a little bit, I think. Can I restart the Letro real low???....just to knock it out?

Thoughts???

You think?

Give us exact symptoms. Photos would help . Various angles and with your arms held in the air.

Letro while on a secondary AI and an Anti-E would be ridiculous. That would completely kill your estrogen and an equal balance of estrogen is needed and beneficial in many many things.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
You think?

Give us exact symptoms. Photos would help . Various angles and with your arms held in the air.

Letro while on a secondary AI and an Anti-E would be ridiculous. That would completely kill your estrogen and an equal balance of estrogen is needed and beneficial in many many things.

Agreed brother...thanks! The problem is that its not even visible bro. I can just feel something under the right nipple. I may just need to continue my PCT run and see what happens....I just read all this *%*$ about waiting too long and "it" becomes permanent.

I have NEVER had an issue with this so it kinda freaked me out. Will a couple more weeks of Nolva and Aromasin "wait and see" kill me? These symptoms are less than 6 weeks old.

Many many thanks for the education brother. Your time is appreciated.
-CC-

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic