Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Gyno Problem

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Just based on the size of it I'd say surgery is required for removal... Maybe try letro? Some doooooods seem to think letro is a gyno eraser. Never seen an actual study though.

Letro got rid of my gyno. Now people tell me "Oh it doesnt get rid of it, it just shrinks it"

Well hey, if it shrinks it down to where I dont notice it or anyone else notices it, then thats just as good as it being gone lol.

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
letro does work, im proof, i guess my response is if you can get the surgery, or always have something on hand

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
letro does work, im proof, i guess my response is if you can get the surgery, or always have something on hand

I agree, it eradicated my gyno within days.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Letro took a lot of my gyno away but unfortunately didn't get all of it. But
Did a damn good job of making it far less noticeable. The rest will have to be removed by surgery

pumpitall

pumpitall

Oct 30, 2010
hey guys don't know if this is a stupid question or not but once you have surgery to remove gyno is it gone forever or can it come back?

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Im assuming this isnt really bothering you too bad pain wise. Judging by your avi, i can guess what insurance issues you are dealing with. But what if one day it suddenly was painfull, and was getting worse...? What if the doc could barely touch it without you being in serious pain...? then they wouldnt really know what was causing the pain and would probly decide to cut. I know how some of those "docs" think and if you throw them a decent enough curve ball, theyll swing every time.

GarnetandGold

GarnetandGold

Aug 15, 2011
Letro took a lot of my gyno away but unfortunately didn't get all of it. But
Did a damn good job of making it far less noticeable. The rest will have to be removed by surgery

Did you use liquid or pill form of Letro? I am using MP's 1.25 e3d and can see my lower pec fat shrinking and from a distance with my hands over my head I see a little gyno. Honestly, it has been shrinking and have not been on the letro all that long, maybe 2 weeks

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
hey guys don't know if this is a stupid question or not but once you have surgery to remove gyno is it gone forever or can it come back?

It can come back, but that depends if the surgeon removes all of it or not. I had the surgery, and I told the surgeon to remove all of it. Some like to leave a little bit, because there is the fear of there being an indent if its all removed. I wasnt worried about an indent, I wanted it all removed. No point in having the surgery, if its not all going to be removed. If it comes back, youll be right back where you started from. Insurance does cover it. It falls under the breast cancer act of 1998.

rols

rols

VIP Member
Nov 2, 2011
It can come back, but that depends if the surgeon removes all of it or not. I had the surgery, and I told the surgeon to remove all of it. Some like to leave a little bit, because there is the fear of there being an indent if its all removed. I wasnt worried about an indent, I wanted it all removed. No point in having the surgery, if its not all going to be removed. If it comes back, youll be right back where you started from. Insurance does cover it. It falls under the breast cancer act of 1998.
how does the chest look at the nipple area? how long ago was the surgery?

rols

rols

VIP Member
Nov 2, 2011
First post in a long time! Sorry folks. Every once in a while I feel the urge to drop off the radar for a while. But I'm back and liking my new home. I have a question. Do aromatase inhibitors and estrogen receptor modulators only prevent gyno or can they be used to reverse it? I know I've heard people say it reverses it but does anyone know for sure. Here's the deal. I'm getting freaking old. I haven't been on for a year and half but about 6 months ago I noticed a quarter sized lump under one nipple. Only that part is dense enough to be called a lump but if I put my arms over my head there's a egg sized shape on that side. Went to the doctor - confirmed gyno, but hormone ranges are all "normal" - or rather "normal" enough that he can't treat it and insurance won't pay for. Low test aside (I intend to handle that problem on my this fall) but right now - what can I do for the gyno? What is most effective? at what dosage?

Thanks

I know this is old but, once you have gyno it is like a womans breast in that when you cut your body fat % down it will go away alot btu when you bulk up it will puff up. Drugs play a role in how much it puffs up. Deca and Tren cause a more progesterone induced type and most other things cause a more estrogen induced type. They are not the same and AI's or estro blockers like nolva do nothing to tren and deca induced gyno. I can use Tren and it does puff it up some but deca makes it hurt like a murf and get big. I got mine from overdosing HCG years ago. But to answer you, once you have it surgery is the only real way to get it gone.

B

bkarayray

Nov 27, 2011
ai for prevention from estrogen, caber for prolactin
letro for reversal from either

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic