Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Gyno Problem

sax

sax

Jan 26, 2011
First post in a long time! Sorry folks. Every once in a while I feel the urge to drop off the radar for a while. But I'm back and liking my new home. I have a question. Do aromatase inhibitors and estrogen receptor modulators only prevent gyno or can they be used to reverse it? I know I've heard people say it reverses it but does anyone know for sure. Here's the deal. I'm getting freaking old. I haven't been on for a year and half but about 6 months ago I noticed a quarter sized lump under one nipple. Only that part is dense enough to be called a lump but if I put my arms over my head there's a egg sized shape on that side. Went to the doctor - confirmed gyno, but hormone ranges are all "normal" - or rather "normal" enough that he can't treat it and insurance won't pay for. Low test aside (I intend to handle that problem on my this fall) but right now - what can I do for the gyno? What is most effective? at what dosage?

Thanks

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Just based on the size of it I'd say surgery is required for removal... Maybe try letro? Some doooooods seem to think letro is a gyno eraser. Never seen an actual study though.

sax

sax

Jan 26, 2011
Yeah, that's what my doc said - surgery. And you may be right but I'd like to give it a shot. What dosage do you think?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Start at .5mg per day and add another .5mg per day until you hit 2.5mg. Be nice to get a second or third opinion in here because NOBODY agrees on letro and gyno reversal.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
well what compound were you taking when the gyno started because I would use Adex if it was test or dbol induced, If it was tren on the other hand you might need something a lil stronger, by the way Tren Is the only compound I have ever felt gyno with and I backed off the dosage and took adex at .5 e3d because too muych and my joints get very sore, and it slowly got better I dont have any knots but I also take adex or nolva while on cycle, Letro is suppose to be much stonger than adex, I have also heard people say that adex wont do anything for tren induced gyno But I have to say that when My nipps got super tender and I could feel a little tissue under there this is what I did and went away

I have good luck with adex at .5 e3d, and have done 1 mg eod as well

With my HRT I take 10mg Nolva ed and 5 days on 2 days off

Last edited:
AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
a chance to cut is a chance to cure :D

sax

sax

Jan 26, 2011
Thanks Pillar. I'll start there while I keep researching. Stunna, that's the thing - I wasn't on any compound for a year before this. This appears to be age induced. Test is low but not low enough for my doc to treat. I guess I'll have to do that ;) That'll wait until fall but I want to see what I can get done about this now. Thanks for the advice everyone! I'm listening to it all!

Last edited:
ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
damn u old goat!! good 2 c ya

ok easy

2 types of gyno
progest & estro

day 1 -letro 2.5
day 2 -letro 2.0
day 3 - letro 1.5
day 4 - letro 1.0
day 5 - letro .5

do nolva on day 7-13 at 20mg ed
day 14-20 at 10mg at 10mg

nolva for thw estro rebound u will get w letro

i was told this by basskiller many yrs ago and it worked...u have waited a long time so not sure it will get it all....mine was a nickle size

also i would run some test...letro is worse than deca....no sex for u lol
i also ran caber for prolactin
flat nips now

get ur old avatar up brother!!

i think bass has a good write up on it too...goes in good detail

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Hey bro, just wanted to chime in on the letro....IME the stuff works great on gyno. I have pubertal gyno under my left nip and any time it flares up I hit letro at 1/4cc(.625mg) EOD for about 2-3 weeks. When I go higher on the dose, my joints pay dearly. I mean screaming pain...but thats just my experience. I had my right nip cut under insurance as a "biopsy of an unknown mass).

sax

sax

Jan 26, 2011
ITA you old dawg! I'll get that avi up soon!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Hey bro, just wanted to chime in on the letro....IME the stuff works great on gyno. I have pubertal gyno under my left nip and any time it flares up I hit letro at 1/4cc(.625mg) EOD for about 2-3 weeks. When I go higher on the dose, my joints pay dearly. I mean screaming pain...but thats just my experience. I had my right nip cut under insurance as a "biopsy of an unknown mass).

That could be the ticket!

sax

sax

Jan 26, 2011
I'll go the surgery route if this doesn't handle it. My insurance will cover this as long as it's painful. Even if it's not I'll say it is.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic