Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Gyno in AAS users

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
Good info from Big Cat, but I am on the fence with this. Big Cat led me into researching this topic before he wrote that article. Pretty good discussions over it on two other forums, but of course it turned into arguing on both!
I spent months digging into info. Talked with Big Cat, Macro, L. Rea, Llewewllyn, and a few others and it is not a clear picture. There are way too many factors not just with autocrine, but with paracrine activity. Then of course, it gets even more complicated when you start talking about ligands.

amen to that - thats why I always tell people to try things and then decide what works best for them

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Good info from Big Cat, but I am on the fence with this. Big Cat led me into researching this topic before he wrote that article. Pretty good discussions over it on two other forums, but of course it turned into arguing on both!
I spent months digging into info. Talked with Big Cat, Macro, L. Rea, Llewewllyn, and a few others and it is not a clear picture. There are way too many factors not just with autocrine, but with paracrine activity. Then of course, it gets even more complicated when you start talking about ligands.

LOL! I enjoy the BigCat and Macro arguments!

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Gotta print this puppy out- easier to digest that way, for me :)

Snachito

Snachito

Oct 8, 2010
WOW!!! This is some great info!! I WISH this info would have been more readily available 15 years ago when I had my gyno surgery (well 3 of them), but what the hell this is still awesome stuff!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic