Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Gyms in Greensboro NC

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
So Im moving there in 3wks and want to know if any of you are familiar with that town. What all good gyms are there if you have been there? I know theres a Golds but im not sure if i wanna go that route again. Thanks.

S

sugolik

Jun 2, 2011
irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
gold's on market st i think

ronny barnes near UNCG

i used to train at Elite Fitness owned by ifbb quincy roberts...he sold it though...don't know if it's still there on high point road....really there's so many there...depends what side of town you want to be on.....

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
Check out The Rush 247 has 23 Fitness Center locations all over Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia. Some of our Rush 247 Gyms are: Asheville Fitness, Chattanooga Fitness, Greensboro NC Fitness, Knoxville Fitness Center, Winston Salem Fitness locations in Greensboro, High Point and Jamestown. They have all the equipment you need. Free weights, machine, cardio, pool, .... I train at the Jamestown facility

Stan

Twitter @sugolik

Looked at their website and it looks nice. The Jamestown one is on W Wendover right? How much are monthly dues?

S

sugolik

Jun 2, 2011
Yes W.Wendover. Dues depend on when you join. specials... I pay 29.00 monthly have seen as low as 19.99 with specials

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic