Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Gyms are open, but close early...my alternatives

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
Gyms are open, but closing early

My bike has been sitting for years. Installed lights, and now late night rides in Manhattan on the bike path along side the river.
The streets are to crazy with the cars. Even on this bike path, there are areas with grass overgrowrh....so you may need to dodge a rodent or two. You can ride around the entire Manhattan island.

Attachments

• 20200921_221354.jpg
    20200921_221354.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Wasn't prone-positioning patients enough exercise?

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
Wasn't prone-positioning patients enough exercise?

more like mentally draining.

6 IV pumps infusing life sustaining meds into the body. families standing at the door with looks on their faces you never want to see. patients hands, feet are blue. some cases rectal tubes...i can go on and on. many look much much different. seeing the disease progression, knowing who may make it and who may not. my priorities have changed. less is more. living simple without extras.

i am still keeping away from family and friends. this thing is far from over. hoping to go to Colombia in January. sorry for the long reply.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Long replies from the medical pros who had/have their boots on the ground keep the rest of us in touch with reality. For a while there, NYC was the COVID epicenter of the world.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
more like mentally draining.

6 IV pumps infusing life sustaining meds into the body. families standing at the door with looks on their faces you never want to see. patients hands, feet are blue. some cases rectal tubes...i can go on and on. many look much much different. seeing the disease progression, knowing who may make it and who may not. my priorities have changed. less is more. living simple without extras.

i am still keeping away from family and friends. this thing is far from over. hoping to go to Colombia in January. sorry for the long reply.

Pence is going to be our new President.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic