Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Gym owner gets probation in steroids case in exchange for testimony against Paw Paw police offi

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
A Paw Paw gym owner who pleaded guilty in June to a felony drug charge in connection with a steroids probe has been sentenced to probation and community service, authorities said.

Aaron J. Diprima, 33, who was charged with one count of possession of an analogue, was sentenced Monday in Van Buren County Circuit Court to one year of probation, 60 hours of community service and court costs, Kalamazoo County Chief Assistant Prosecutor Carrie Klein said. Klein said Diprima was sentenced under section 7411 of the Michigan Public Health Code and that if he successfully completes the terms of his probation, the drug charge will be removed from his record.

As part of his plea agreement in June, Diprima agreed to cooperate with prosecutors and testify truthfully against co-defendant Robert P. Kusmack, 33, a former Paw Paw police officer. Diprima, according to his Facebook page, is owner of some of the Strength Beyond gyms in the area.

Kusmack, who was terminated May 19 from his job with the Paw Paw Department, is charged with possession of Fluoxymesterone, a two-year felony.

S

shaun221066

Nov 10, 2010
There is a term for People who give evidence to save thier own ass in australia...DOGS.... I think its called a RAT in the U S... Happened to me 2 years ago i got done with half full 10 ml bottle of cyp... cost me thousands in legal fees to keep my security license to support my family... The DOG left town unfortunatly so we cant catch up for a dinner.... or somethin...

S

shaun221066

Nov 10, 2010
Yep one of the lowest forms of human...find themselves in bita trouble due to stupidity or ignorance and then its "officer officer il give you some information that might lead to bigger fish if you downgrade my charges, thier friends but shit... im scared".. whenever Im havin a fucked up training session, no motivation, I think of catchin up with that germ...instant motivation... This could be the start of a good thread... "hyperthetically" speaking... what should happen or would you like to do to people who have ratted , dogged or snitched on you in the past ?????? even if it wasnt a legal thing... someone in the shit has used you as an excuse to get out of the shit..... what can we come up with??? iv put some thought into this especially before a personal best attempt....

I

IBT

Sep 15, 2010
If the idiot would have researched the law a little bit, he would have seen he would have got the same sentence and not been labeled a Rat. If it was his first offense.... Knowledge is power!

S

shaun221066

Nov 10, 2010
Yeah not in Australia mate... here ya rat someone out and they usually do a deal to downgrade ya charges from say supply to personal use.... they have a word to the prossecuter to let the judge know you cooperated... and volla..from supply test to use test..a much lesser crime and sentence.... anyway gettin off point.... THIER CUNTS.. ok im over it iv vented thanks for your support... now iv gotte watch the torture scene from braveheart again and think about catchin up with him...

G

gone

Nov 13, 2010
Well you know what they say snitches get stitches

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic