Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Gym Closed - at home training

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
got an email last night saying my gym was going to do limited hours. This AM I got an email saying it was gonna close

B

Bleed

Mar 17, 2020
If you have your own home gym or access to someone elses, you can ride this out. For the rest, time to get creative.

I feel for guys in the middle of contest prep. Thats a hard pill to swallow.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
We started at a new gym today called Costa's. It is an older gym, smaller and still run by the owner. I ran into some guys I used to Powerlift with at a 24 Hour Fitness almost 20 years ago, back when Booker T and his brother Stevie Ray of the WWE (WCW/WWF) there too. They both trained with us when they were in town . We had about 10 guys there. We were laughing today because I managed to get my con the manager into allowing me to bring my hydraulic squat jacks, bench press and 6, 100 lb plates in and stored in a closet there. I walked in on deadlift day carrying my Okie Deadlift bar every Friday. The manager was powerlifter Jennifer Wray who is I hear is in the USAPL Powerlifting Hall of Fame now.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Our child saving DemoncRat governess closed down everything. Aborting a life is still encouraged.

My buddy owns a gym and reminded me I have a lifetime membership and I am welcome to lift anytime he or his wife are there. Good thing they both train around 9 am on the same 5 day schedule I do.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
I have a garage gym. Unheated and it's cold as fuck here still but better than nothing.

We have 3 gym memberships. 1 closed on Sunday; the other two yesterday.

B

Bleed

Mar 17, 2020
Planet fitness in some states is still open for the time being.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
i have 3 gyms at work..... i have the key in case we shut down and 1 in my garage....so if i wasnt married i would have a few local instagram fitness girls over to train

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I believe Planet fitness is still open so I may go there with some Coronas in hand lol

otherwise I’ll probably have to train with my dumbbells outside, and go to the park to do cardio

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I'm using one of these...
Vintage-vibrating-exercise-belt.png

H

harmangomez

Mar 20, 2020
It running time for me.
But sadly on a treadmill.
:(