Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Gw501516

C

Carlos mendez

Jan 26, 2017
anybody can tell me more about gw501516 dossage ?? Time ??

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
From all, I have read 10-20mg a day is dosing. IMO morning is the best time to take since it helps with energy. I'm looking at doing 20mg ed in the am and MK-677 25mg before bed and see what happens over 8 weeks on a cutting phase.

Raynmela

Raynmela

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2012
Im trying out GW501516 from Sarmswarehouse and been on for about 4 days now. No real crazy feeling except Endurance in cardio/superset/crossfit type workouts are better. I would say 30% more endurance. I am just keeping it simple and doing 1 ml daily in the AM. I also noticed better sleep but maybe because I have been working out alot more now (Cardio stuff and kickboxing with the Mrs.).

Ray

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I'm 2.5wks out from my BB show and I started the Cardarine 1o days ago. Not a "direct" fat burner per se but really helps combat the gassing out from Tren and Cardio while severely depleted. 10mg upon waking and 10mg around 4pm. It's really helping to keep me grinding.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
It's a so-so compound IMO.
For a 200lb man 20-40mg per day.
Am is optimal. Once per day is sufficient.
Fat burning is very slim. Energy is marginally noticeable , more so if your in a caloric deficit. I mostly notice it in ability to go longer with cardio. It'd be great for cyclists or marathon runners IMO. I feel it's bb / weightlifting applications are not that great.
Also there are 2 schools of thought on potential cancer:
A) the studies linking it to cancer risk had disproportionate dosage and should be disregarded
B) it still has carcinogenic properties not worth the reward.

After having tried it twice I find the risk to reward ratio unfavorable.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
How many of those rats' parents had cancer? I wonder...

LOL!

The stuff seems to work better for some. I know guys that swear it helps them be able to do a lot more work for longer (endurance). For me it helped marginally, at a 10mg/day dose. If/when I get around to running tren again I will definitely use it at 20mg. If it can help even marginally with tren that would be worth it to me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic