Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

GW-501516 (Cardarine)

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Looking for legit GW-501516 to add to my MK-677 while cutting the next 8 weeks. Anyone use GW-501516 and found it to be real deal. I've used Blue Sky on other stuff and it seems ok but this stuff is pricey and hate to waste $$$

Thanks

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I have a bunch of bottles of sublingual tablets sour grape flavor.
I've sold hundreds of them with many repeats and no complaints.

PM if interested. I'm about to taxi out on a flight so gotta get off the phone. I'll check back later tonight or tomorrow.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
I used American Peptides and it was definitely the real deal. But last time I made an order, the site was down and you have to email them your order.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I have a bunch of bottles of sublingual tablets sour grape flavor.
I've sold hundreds of them with many repeats and no complaints.

PM if interested. I'm about to taxi out on a flight so gotta get off the phone. I'll check back later tonight or tomorrow.

Sitting on the Tarmac waiting so I'll give more info.
Cardarine is BioGear brand and its 30 tablets of 20 mg each.

I also have BioGear Ostarine which are also sublingual dissolving tablets (sour grape flavor), and they are 30 tablets @ 25mg each.

I'll do the cardarine for $40 each shipped and the ostarine for $35 each shipped. Multiple bottle discounts available as well.

Thanks.

Raynmela

Raynmela

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2012
Trying out GW501516 from Sarmswarehouse now, day 4 and have noticed about 20-30% more endurance in cardio/cardio type workouts (Supersets/crossfit/kickboxing). No real diet in place, eating clean during the week, eat what ever but not pigging the fuck out during the weekends. Will update in the future.

Ray

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
ive been on it for 6 days now and i have to say mornings are good looks in the mirror. cant really feel a change in endurance yet. i started jogging for cardio. i havnt jogged in yrs but the only cardio i can do where im at. jogging, eating clean, and the GW seem to be on a good pace. more to report in the following weeks..

currently taking 20mg in the morning and will run 30 days
so how was your run with it bro??

john210

john210

Nov 23, 2017
Uniquemicals GW-501516 (Cardarine) has anyone had any experience with this peptide for weight loss and endurance? The potential for increased endurance is very intriguing to me as I'm usually tied when I get home from work at night. I have been reading some posts and articles on this subject and wondered if anyone had results good or bad with the GW-501516? Cardarine dosages? times? thanx in advance for any input.
Yes, for Increases your Endurance GW-501516 have positive effects. Not only this, Cardarine have positive effects on muscle building, increased HDL (good) and decreased LDL (bad) cholesterol, and body recomposition.
Dosage: 10 – 20mg in an 8-week cycle.

Good Luck !!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic