Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Gut health

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Thank you. The problems were hemorrhoids. I have a small operation last week. One more in June and I am as fit as a fiddle :). I am back on track with the diet. Total weight loss in 14 weeks - 12 kgs.
Those musta been some massive hemorrhoids!

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Like Jin said, more good fiber and more water. Eat more leafy veggies like kale and spinach, more whole fruits (not fruit drinks),and again, drink lots of water. Shits will become smooth and fast and somehow, less messy with fewer wipes. I’m telling ya.

If it’s really bad, shit while squatting, not sitting. No joke. Your hemorrhoids are almost definitely from sitting and straining too much. Get you one of these.

View attachment 10634
Do you know the guy with the tits and mustache, I want his phone number.

Reactions: SAD
woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Like SAD says, I get them from sitting and straining. By adding water and fiber to my diet, I seem to be able to avoid them for the most part.

WARNING: For those with weak stomachs you may want to stop reading here as the following is definitely gross and not something I would discuss except anonymously.

I have observed mine to be caused by blood inflating the tissue around my butthole (kind of like a large blood blister), so if I notice one starting, I take care of it early on by pressing the blood back into my body. Sometimes if I don't do it early enough they seal off and become hard. For those, I pinch them and pop them internally. This is very painful and may not be safe medically but I have never noticed any bad side effects from it.

One time I popped one to the outside. Bloody hell that was gross..... (pus and blood, and a bleeding anus for several days .... you get the idea).

As you will have guessed, I have a history of self surgery on things like that -- because I like to fix my minor medical issues without the help of a doctor, if I can.

Last edited:
Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Like Jin said, more good fiber and more water. Eat more leafy veggies like kale and spinach, more whole fruits (not fruit drinks), and again, drink lots of water. Shits will become smooth and fast and somehow, less messy with fewer wipes. I’m telling ya.

If it’s really bad, shit while squatting, not sitting. No joke. Your hemorrhoids are almost definitely from sitting and straining too much. Get you one of these.

View attachment 10634

You have a squatty potty?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
You have a squatty potty?

No, but I was in the Army, I hunt, and I camp outdoors on occasion. I’ve shit with my hammies on my calves many many times. I could never have one in my master bath though. Or a guest bath either for that matter. How do you prove to someone that it’s easier and cleaner and better...without...?

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
Like Jin said, more good fiber and more water. Eat more leafy veggies like kale and spinach, more whole fruits (not fruit drinks), and again, drink lots of water. Shits will become smooth and fast and somehow, less messy with fewer wipes. I’m telling ya.

View attachment 10634
I saw this little wood thingy at the swap meet a while back and had no idea what it was...............now I do!! This looks like a great idea, the only downside is trying use this after a brutal leg workout!!!!

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
LOL I totally shit standing up. My roids only bother me when sit on the toilet too long . I only sit on the toilet when I have to rub one out. I always regret it after. But if you are at work and gotta handle business, well you handle it lol.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
No, but I was in the Army, I hunt, and I camp outdoors on occasion. I’ve shit with my hammies on my calves many many times. I could never have one in my master bath though. Or a guest bath either for that matter. How do you prove to someone that it’s easier and cleaner and better...without...?

I wasn't arguing against; it's actually more natural. The water closet was an invention of the industrial revolution. The term shit-hole restaurant comes from the Parisian dives that had the toilet's downstairs and there was no toilet, just shitting hole.

Reactions: SAD
J

JohnD84

Apr 21, 2020
I will. Next one I have it on 15.7.
Made easy training today. Feels good.

Reactions: HDH
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic