VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Backatit sounds like some shit from my home town. Nice family. Lol

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Backatit sounds like some shit from my home town. Nice family. Lol

Redneckville, if there has ever been one!...I got shot when I was 13 by one of his friends while we were hunting doves...The guy was using an 10 guage...If it wouldn't have been bird shot, I prolly would be armless and legless on the left side...Also was wearing long-johns, jeans, flannel shirt and heavy hunting jacket...I had alot of changing to do on my way of thinking when I became a Christian...I thought ALL people were evil to some degree!...My mothers side were worse than his side, just dirt poor....

Wallyd, where are u from?

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I would stay with an aluminum lower, too. I don't have any experience but for what happens in that part I can't picture polymer wearing well.

If I knew how to use a mill and had access to one I'd buy an unfinished unmarked lower and finish it. Finished lowers require paperwork unless bought second-hand, as far as I know.

A 223 will put a deer down, a bit on the small side but I’ve seen it many times with just one shot. I like Savage or Begera if you are after a bolt action gun. If after an AR there’s all kinds of good ones out there, pick a brand & just ask here.
How does it work, 5.56mm will shoot .223 but not the other way around?

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I would stay with an aluminum lower, too. I don't have any experience but for what happens in that part I can't picture polymer wearing well.

If I knew how to use a mill and had access to one I'd buy an unfinished unmarked lower and finish it. Finished lowers require paperwork unless bought second-hand, as far as I know.

How does it work, 5.56mm will shoot .223 but not the other way around?

correct .556 will shoot .223 but not the other way around.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
It's probably a brand that gun retailers are pushing because of skyrocketing sales and high demand has the top brands sold out and low availability. End result, lessor known brands are available (for now). Bottom of the market quality? Not necessarily.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic