Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

*Gulp* Here Goes Nothing...

BrynnCKr

BrynnCKr

TID Lady Member
May 12, 2018
Update: eased into my fitness journey today by playing 2 hours of volleyball and running immediately after. Great cardio!! I know because I'm hella dead right now

Attachments

• 2017-09-10 09.17.43 1600791173457275595_17713547.jpg
    2017-09-10 09.17.43 1600791173457275595_17713547.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 17
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I would have let you mow my yard with the push mower, battery died in the ride on. I'm a nice guy like that, lol

3rd pic looks good, just a bad second shot ;)

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Good luck, you're at a good starting point. All thats left to do now is grind away.

BrynnCKr

BrynnCKr

TID Lady Member
May 12, 2018
Thanks everyone for the support! It means a lot =)

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Nothing wrong at all with thick thighs :) Congrats on making the decision to do this, lots of support here........ and plenty of yards to mow too!

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
good news is peoples appreciation for a large round booty has grown expotentially in recent yrs. i don't think cutting out weights such as squats, lunges, leg curls, and calf rises is a good idea. keeping reps in the 15-20 range will add muscle and give you a shape most women would kill for. plus, more muscle means more calories burned while at rest. considering we are at rest far more than we are moving would be huge plus. many women make the mistake of cardio only for the lower body and wonder why fat loss is such a struggle. and remember, the goal is really fat loss so don't just measure your weight loss.

BrynnCKr

BrynnCKr

TID Lady Member
May 12, 2018
good news is peoples appreciation for a large round booty has grown expotentially in recent yrs. i don't think cutting out weights such as squats, lunges, leg curls, and calf rises is a good idea. keeping reps in the 15-20 range will add muscle and give you a shape most women would kill for. plus, more muscle means more calories burned while at rest. considering we are at rest far more than we are moving would be huge plus. many women make the mistake of cardio only for the lower body and wonder why fat loss is such a struggle. and remember, the goal is really fat loss so don't just measure your weight loss.
Yep! Haha very true

So if I wanted to continue this sort of thing in a fitness log/journal style of posting, should I continue it here or post it in the "member online journals" place?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Yep! Haha very true

So if I wanted to continue this sort of thing in a fitness log/journal style of posting, should I continue it here or post it in the "member online journals" place?
You can start a journal or I can move this to the log section for a fee, just let me know which you prefer.

BrynnCKr

BrynnCKr

TID Lady Member
May 12, 2018
Curious, how tall are you? The last picture, you don't look disproportionate at all. Second picture there is some obvious quad musculature there, so I think you have a good base. You already know what you need to do.
Welcome
Scratch that -- I just got physically measured again today for next season... According to the doctor I'm actually only 5'9.5 -- 5'10 at most... this whole time we've thought I was 5'11 based off of our measurements at home.... but my dad's way taller than me so the angle of his marks must have skewed the measurement.

Now I'm sad that I'm not as tall as I thought :(

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Last pic you look very tall, maybe the boots. Which pic is closer to where you are today?

BrynnCKr

BrynnCKr

TID Lady Member
May 12, 2018
The second one! It was during our championship, so it was like 1.5 months ago

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Welcome to the Den. I have always told women I train that building muscle burns bodyfat at a faster rate than cardio alone. I would recommend a bodybuilder style training regimine (geared toward muscle hypertrophy) alongside fasted cardio.
(For what it's worth you look great as is though).
Keep us posted on your progress and don't be afraid to ask questions along the way

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic