Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Guide to Peptides and Growth Factors

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
I just recently started using GHRP6 (i want the hunger) with GRF1-29 MOD and Ipamorelin at 100mcg 3x day and I disagree with they do not work. The first two weeks I couldn't stop eating and put on about 7lbs or so. The weight gain and hunger have seemed to subside some but now I'm gaining weight at a slower pace and leaning out.
I was hoping the GHRP6 would increase my appetite so I could eat more and add some measureable size along with the test cyp, NPP and injectable tbol cycle i'm on which what was happening originally. So I'm thinking about cycling the peps for 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off to see if it helps bring the appetite back. Any thoughts on that would be appreciated.

Either way though I'm happy with the peps. Definitely helps with sleep, having some crazy vivid dreams lately. I'm sure it has a lot to do with the source of the peptides too. Seems like everyday a new peptide company is sprouting up. For the record I got mine from Elite. All his gear that I have ever used has always been on point so I choose to use his peptides, not to mention his prices are better than most also.

edit: Ipamorelin is taken only before bed not 3x ed as the other two. just wanted to clear that up.
Stan, I don't understand why you would want to try pt141 if you feel the other peptides don't work.

Last edited:
kfizzle

kfizzle

Nov 14, 2014
I have to agree,peptides don't work, I have been using cjc without dac and ipamorelin for the past 7 months at 1iu of each and have found no benefit what so ever.I had a blood test and it did show my Gaba was high but nothing else happened,is there an expert who can advise what happend,because i had no hgh benefit as advertised on the internet that says you get a sense of well being etc,etc yes i have lost weight but thats about it,i'm 40 years old i do go to the gym but not a heavy bodybuilder, the peptides were not fake as when i over dosed i got the pin and needles and nausea.

Also can someone advise about pt141 dosage for women
If you're still around, I would like to know what dose you were using. Those peptides need to be injected 3-4 times a day at 100-150mcg. When you got your bloodwork done did you get igf-1 levels checked? This is the main thing you would want to know when running these peptides.

Z

ZeekArkham

May 19, 2016
Question about peptides in general... If you're being tested for steroids at your job, will this stuff show up? I'd love to do a few cycles, but can't risk my job. Also, with a wife and baby at home, I can't store anything in my fridge that would set off the wifey's alarms. Can I store the unused GHRP in a cooler? Or better yet, just make it as I need it?

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Question about peptides in general... If you're being tested for steroids at your job, will this stuff show up? I'd love to do a few cycles, but can't risk my job. Also, with a wife and baby at home, I can't store anything in my fridge that would set off the wifey's alarms. Can I store the unused GHRP in a cooler? Or better yet, just make it as I need it?

It won't show up. Once reconstituted it needs to be kept cold. Cooler, work refridge, etc. is your best bet. Or you can tell your wife the truth. Tell her it's for healing tendons/ligaments etc. and it is not a steroid of any kind.

C

Chreaylander

Oct 4, 2017
Bremelanotide (PT-141)

Hey Hawaiian Pride. Do you know what the maximum safe dose for PT 141 is, or thereabouts? I’ve heard of people taking 3mg. Is there a plateau effect to the drug, that forces you to need more to get the same effect?

D

Drumsticks

Nov 23, 2017
"Afamelanotide (M-I)

Melanotan One, Scenesse, Afamelanotide (M-I) Dosing:

Light: .5mg
Common: 1mg
Large: 2mg

Melanotan/Afamelanotide is a synthetic version of melanocyte stimulating hormone (a-MSH). Afamelanotide has been shown to induce skin pigmentation through melanogenisis, the production of melanin. Melanin prevents cellular damage in the skin by absorbing, reflecting and refracting light. Melanotan reduces sun damage to UV exposed skin in those with sun allergies.

Melanotan favors production of eumelanin (black/brown) over pheomelanin (red/yellow) pigment. Injecting this linear amino acid structure peptide offers super-physiological levels of a-MSH. Learning the majority of secretion of a-MSH comes from the skin as opposed to the pituitary gland was a recent breakthrough in medical science. Those with a Fitzpatrick skin type I-III classification have natural levels of a-MSH that are hardly detectable. The fair skinned can achieve a photoprotective tan with synthetic MSH.

FitzpatrickChart.jpg

The half-life of Melanotan peptides is very brief. Afamelanotide is being developed in implant form for the ease of use in dermatology. The implant contains 16mg which has a controlled release effecting melanin density for months. Melanotan One is offered in research peptide form (20mg Melanotan One). Peptide Melanotan One gives the user greater control over dosing, however requires a series of injections and expertise. Missing a dose or taking time off is okay. Intermittent therapy, lasting 10 days (skin type III) to 6 months (skin type I) is typical for researchers.

afamelanotidechart1.jpg

Two amino acids present in the bodies natural a-MSH have been changed in production of Afamelanotide creating a more stable molecule.
Amino acid sequence: Ac-Ser-Tyr-Ser-Nle-Glu-His-D-Phe-Arg-Trp-Gly-Lys-Pro-Val-NH2

Melanotan is still undergoing clinical trials and has not reached approved status. People use on the pretenses and understanding that it is for research purposes only. Users may suffer from slight nausea and flushing after subcutaneous injection; however it is reported to be mild and pass quickly.

Melanotan One is a selective agonist of the MC1R (Melanocortin 1 receptor) and does not have aphrodisiac effects. Melanotan One does not cross the blood brain barrier (BBB). It is for this reason Afamelanotide has continued clinical trials. The fat/weight loss, appetite suppression, libido effects are found in Melanotan 2 and Bremelanotide (PT-141).

Melanotan One is less efficacious than its counterpart Melanotan 2 for achieving a dark tan. Afamelanotide will therefore require 8-10x the dosage to see comparable results. Melanotan One users want minimum side and peripheral effects with a focus on photoprotection.

Administration of Research Melanotan
Safe and controlled administration of Afamelanotide for research is done much like that of Melanotan 2. Melanotan One offered as a peptide in a multi-dose sterile vial is desirable. Implants, nasal sprays and pills are not applicable/efficacious at the present time.

The Melanotan “Cycle”

Allow time before seeing UV exposure. Sunburn is to be avoided.

Example- Skin type II, 180lb male
Day 1-2: .5mg each night
Day 3-6: 1mg when convenient
Day 7-10: 2mg when convenient
Day 11 on forward: begin dosing ~6mg/week

Day 7: 10min sun bed session. (Cover face/genitals/sun damage, use lotion, etc)
Day 9: 10min sun bed session.
Day 11: 15min sun bed session

Dosing According to Skin Type

Fitzpatrick Skin Type I: 1mg-2mg/day. 100mg total may be necessary to achieve desired color. UV exposure after at least 20mg in system
Fitzpatrick Skin Type II: .75mg-1.5mg/day. 60mg should be sufficient to get color. UV exposure after 10-20mg
Fitzpatrick Skin Type III: .5mg-1mg/day. A sunless tan may be realistic here
Fitzpatrick Skin Type IV and beyond: Do not use Melanotan

Melanotan can develop a protective tan in users. A natural tan is developed in response to cell damage caused by UV radiation. Ultraviolet rays penetrate the upper layers of the skin, triggering a-MSH, stimulating melanin production. Melanin deposits act as a natural sunblock at the cellular level. Melanotan injections may offer a way to bring upon a safe, cosmetic tan with less damage.

Reconstituting

Swab the stopper of both your M-I vial and the vial of the dilutent (bacteriostatic water) with an alcohol swab.

Take a syringe and draw up your bact water. The amount isn't critical, other than making sure you know exactly how much you have used. The best rule of thumb is choose an amount that will make measuring the final product easy.

Example- 2ml(cc) per 20mg vial of M-I would mean each 10 marks on a U100 insulin syringe would equal 1mg of Melanotan (M-I)
Example- 1ml(cc) per 10mg vial of M-I would mean each 10 marks on a U100 insulin syringe would equal 1mg of Melanotan (M-I)

Avoid shooting the dilutent directly on the lyophilized powder. The powder should almost instantly dissolve. Gently swirl until the liquid is clear if powder did not dissolve upon contact.

Store your unused M-I in the refrigerator. Once reconstituted, the Melanotan should be good for 4-6 weeks in the refrigerator.

Measuring

After successfully reconstituting your peptide, now measure the desired amount out for injection. You will want to use a U100 insulin syringe to draw out your M-I.

Since you know the amount of mg's in your M-I vial, and you also know how much water you have diluted it with, we just divide this out as follows:
Note: 1ml = 1cc = 100 IU's

So we take our number of mg's of Melanotan and we divide that into the amount of dilutent we used.

Example- We used 2cc(ml) of water. We have a 20mg vial of M-I.
From our formula above we know that 1cc = 100 IU's, so we have 200 IU's of water.
We now divide the 200 IU's (the amount of our water) by 20mg (the amount of our M-I)

200 IU / 20mg = 10

This 10 will perfectly correspond with the markings on a U100 insulin syringe. In our example every 10 increments (1/10th of the syringe) on our syringe will equal 1mg of M-I.

D

Drumsticks

Nov 23, 2017
"Afamelanotide (M-I)

Melanotan One, Scenesse, Afamelanotide (M-I) Dosing:

Light: .5mg
Common: 1mg
Large: 2mg

Melanotan/Afamelanotide is a synthetic version of melanocyte stimulating hormone (a-MSH). Afamelanotide has been shown to induce skin pigmentation through melanogenisis, the production of melanin. Melanin prevents cellular damage in the skin by absorbing, reflecting and refracting light. Melanotan reduces sun damage to UV exposed skin in those with sun allergies.

Melanotan favors production of eumelanin (black/brown) over pheomelanin (red/yellow) pigment. Injecting this linear amino acid structure peptide offers super-physiological levels of a-MSH. Learning the majority of secretion of a-MSH comes from the skin as opposed to the pituitary gland was a recent breakthrough in medical science. Those with a Fitzpatrick skin type I-III classification have natural levels of a-MSH that are hardly detectable. The fair skinned can achieve a photoprotective tan with synthetic MSH.

FitzpatrickChart.jpg

The half-life of Melanotan peptides is very brief. Afamelanotide is being developed in implant form for the ease of use in dermatology. The implant contains 16mg which has a controlled release effecting melanin density for months. Melanotan One is offered in research peptide form (20mg Melanotan One). Peptide Melanotan One gives the user greater control over dosing, however requires a series of injections and expertise. Missing a dose or taking time off is okay. Intermittent therapy, lasting 10 days (skin type III) to 6 months (skin type I) is typical for researchers.

afamelanotidechart1.jpg

Two amino acids present in the bodies natural a-MSH have been changed in production of Afamelanotide creating a more stable molecule.
Amino acid sequence: Ac-Ser-Tyr-Ser-Nle-Glu-His-D-Phe-Arg-Trp-Gly-Lys-Pro-Val-NH2

Melanotan is still undergoing clinical trials and has not reached approved status. People use on the pretenses and understanding that it is for research purposes only. Users may suffer from slight nausea and flushing after subcutaneous injection; however it is reported to be mild and pass quickly.

Melanotan One is a selective agonist of the MC1R (Melanocortin 1 receptor) and does not have aphrodisiac effects. Melanotan One does not cross the blood brain barrier (BBB). It is for this reason Afamelanotide has continued clinical trials. The fat/weight loss, appetite suppression, libido effects are found in Melanotan 2 and Bremelanotide (PT-141).

Melanotan One is less efficacious than its counterpart Melanotan 2 for achieving a dark tan. Afamelanotide will therefore require 8-10x the dosage to see comparable results. Melanotan One users want minimum side and peripheral effects with a focus on photoprotection.

Administration of Research Melanotan
Safe and controlled administration of Afamelanotide for research is done much like that of Melanotan 2. Melanotan One offered as a peptide in a multi-dose sterile vial is desirable. Implants, nasal sprays and pills are not applicable/efficacious at the present time.

The Melanotan “Cycle”

Allow time before seeing UV exposure. Sunburn is to be avoided.

Example- Skin type II, 180lb male
Day 1-2: .5mg each night
Day 3-6: 1mg when convenient
Day 7-10: 2mg when convenient
Day 11 on forward: begin dosing ~6mg/week

Day 7: 10min sun bed session. (Cover face/genitals/sun damage, use lotion, etc)
Day 9: 10min sun bed session.
Day 11: 15min sun bed session

Dosing According to Skin Type

Fitzpatrick Skin Type I: 1mg-2mg/day. 100mg total may be necessary to achieve desired color. UV exposure after at least 20mg in system
Fitzpatrick Skin Type II: .75mg-1.5mg/day. 60mg should be sufficient to get color. UV exposure after 10-20mg
Fitzpatrick Skin Type III: .5mg-1mg/day. A sunless tan may be realistic here
Fitzpatrick Skin Type IV and beyond: Do not use Melanotan

Melanotan can develop a protective tan in users. A natural tan is developed in response to cell damage caused by UV radiation. Ultraviolet rays penetrate the upper layers of the skin, triggering a-MSH, stimulating melanin production. Melanin deposits act as a natural sunblock at the cellular level. Melanotan injections may offer a way to bring upon a safe, cosmetic tan with less damage.

Reconstituting

Swab the stopper of both your M-I vial and the vial of the dilutent (bacteriostatic water) with an alcohol swab.

Take a syringe and draw up your bact water. The amount isn't critical, other than making sure you know exactly how much you have used. The best rule of thumb is choose an amount that will make measuring the final product easy.

Example- 2ml(cc) per 20mg vial of M-I would mean each 10 marks on a U100 insulin syringe would equal 1mg of Melanotan (M-I)
Example- 1ml(cc) per 10mg vial of M-I would mean each 10 marks on a U100 insulin syringe would equal 1mg of Melanotan (M-I)

Avoid shooting the dilutent directly on the lyophilized powder. The powder should almost instantly dissolve. Gently swirl until the liquid is clear if powder did not dissolve upon contact.

Store your unused M-I in the refrigerator. Once reconstituted, the Melanotan should be good for 4-6 weeks in the refrigerator.

Measuring

After successfully reconstituting your peptide, now measure the desired amount out for injection. You will want to use a U100 insulin syringe to draw out your M-I.

Since you know the amount of mg's in your M-I vial, and you also know how much water you have diluted it with, we just divide this out as follows:
Note: 1ml = 1cc = 100 IU's

So we take our number of mg's of Melanotan and we divide that into the amount of dilutent we used.

Example- We used 2cc(ml) of water. We have a 20mg vial of M-I.
From our formula above we know that 1cc = 100 IU's, so we have 200 IU's of water.
We now divide the 200 IU's (the amount of our water) by 20mg (the amount of our M-I)

200 IU / 20mg = 10

This 10 will perfectly correspond with the markings on a U100 insulin syringe. In our example every 10 increments (1/10th of the syringe) on our syringe will equal 1mg of M-I.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
So, I tried the 2,6 combo...My doc prescribed and gave me instuctions on how to store and inject...I did cycle for 4 weeks...My question is this: On the bottle it said to store at room temp, which I did...However, I'm reading in here (this thread) that u need to keep it cool after reconstitution...Did I ruin the load?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
So, I tried the 2,6 combo...My doc prescribed and gave me instuctions on how to store and inject...I did cycle for 4 weeks...My question is this: On the bottle it said to store at room temp, which I did...However, I'm reading in here (this thread) that u need to keep it cool after reconstitution...Did I ruin the load?

bump...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic