Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Guide to Peptides and Growth Factors

P

Pdub

Mar 8, 2012
I did some digging around, but cant seem to find this an answer. Goal is to build muscle and I am 41 and 200lbs.

I am a new noobie to peps, but want to make sure i am doing this right. Why do they sell GHRP-6 in 5MG and the CJC 1295 in 2MG. If you stack the two and do 100mcg each the math doesn't add up. Should I do GHRP-6 twice a day and the CJC 1295 once to try and even it out or just purchase more of the CJC 1295 as in two for one GHRP-6.

Hope that all makes sense. thanks in advance.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Amazing information gathered together! Thanks brother!

red rocket

red rocket

Feb 17, 2011
I'm 7 weeks out from my next show and just started pretty much all peps posted here, other then the hgh. I'm trying the peptides instead to see the difference. Will keep progress pics.

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
So @ 100mcg a 5mg vial is a 5 or 25 day supply??

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
Yeah, I had a feeling Precision Peptides was bogus. I used another site, but they raised their prices by almost 30% so I tried PP. Felt nothing I should be feeling... No spike in hunger with GHRP6, no gastro-intestinal rumblings, nada. I'm bummed. If anyone has any advice on where to find a reputable site, without the crazy unsustainable costs, I'd appreciate a PM. Thanks.

You may wanna try mp peptides, my "rats" feel a little anxiety about 10 minutes after Administration, It only last for 10 to 15 minutes, and for about the first several days. The hunger kicks in within 30 minutes and is an UNGODLY hunger!!!! So if your Rats didn't experience anything like this, it's definitely the source!!!! MP Is legit it for sure, their products are quite potent!

56er

56er

May 14, 2013
I am a new noobie to peps, but want to make sure i am doing this right. Should I do GHRP-6 twice a day and the CJC 1295 once to try and even it out or just purchase more of the CJC 1295 as in two for one GHRP-6.

Hope that all makes sense. thanks in advance.

I've been pinning 200mcg GHRP-2 (don't want the hunger) with 100mcg CJC 1295 with remarkable results. I'm a noobie as well but I did a lot of research prior to experimenting with peps and like anything else, I found lots of varying recommendations and contradictions. Kinda like reading reviews on products, I took the recommendation that came up most on the many different sources I read from and went with that. I've never used steroids (subject to change soon) so I'm only using the peps and I'm seeing growth, fat loss and my white mustache is starting to grow in black!! Best of luck in your research.

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
Excellent write up. One point (pun intended) is that you never want to use a needle that has gone through a rubber stopper. The rubber dulls it greatly, worse than your skin.

I always have a large draw needle (for regular gear, 18 g, and maybe a 23 for ^)

BuildBigger

BuildBigger

Aug 27, 2012
Something im curious about and may have missed. In terms or soft tissue healing and recovery/strengthening, what would be best to run and at what dosages, preferably with as little injections as possible

Thanks

S

stan

Sep 11, 2012
I have to agree,peptides don't work, I have been using cjc without dac and ipamorelin for the past 7 months at 1iu of each and have found no benefit what so ever.I had a blood test and it did show my Gaba was high but nothing else happened,is there an expert who can advise what happend,because i had no hgh benefit as advertised on the internet that says you get a sense of well being etc,etc yes i have lost weight but thats about it,i'm 40 years old i do go to the gym but not a heavy bodybuilder, the peptides were not fake as when i over dosed i got the pin and needles and nausea.

Also can someone advise about pt141 dosage for women

S

stan

Sep 11, 2012
Hi,would anyone please advise,i'm new to this. I have been using cjc without dac and ipamorelinn for the past 7 months at 1iu of each once aday and all i achieved was a bit of weight loss,i did not have the full hgh benefit for example anti aging,well being etc,etc and i don't understand why, I know the peptides were not fake as each time i over dosed i got the nausea and pins and needles,and 7 months on injecting everyday i got no results.I'm 40 years old i do go to the gym but not a heavy bodybuilder.

Please can someone also advise what is the dosage of pt141 for women,i like to try it myself and i want my wife to try it but not sure of the dosage for women please advise dosage in IU'S. Thanks will appreciate any advise.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic