Guide to Peptides and Growth Factors

Discussion in 'Peptides, IGF, HGH, Insulin' started by HawaiianPride., Oct 21, 2010.

1. stealth722

stealth722 New Member

May 19, 2014
    Thanks HP. This is very useful.

2. silntrunin

silntrunin VIP Member

Aug 30, 2011
    I just recently started using GHRP6 (i want the hunger) with GRF1-29 MOD and Ipamorelin at 100mcg 3x day and I disagree with they do not work. The first two weeks I couldn't stop eating and put on about 7lbs or so. The weight gain and hunger have seemed to subside some but now I'm gaining weight at a slower pace and leaning out.
    I was hoping the GHRP6 would increase my appetite so I could eat more and add some measureable size along with the test cyp, NPP and injectable tbol cycle i'm on which what was happening originally. So I'm thinking about cycling the peps for 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off to see if it helps bring the appetite back. Any thoughts on that would be appreciated.

Either way though I'm happy with the peps. Definitely helps with sleep, having some crazy vivid dreams lately. I'm sure it has a lot to do with the source of the peptides too. Seems like everyday a new peptide company is sprouting up. For the record I got mine from Elite. All his gear that I have ever used has always been on point so I choose to use his peptides, not to mention his prices are better than most also.

edit: Ipamorelin is taken only before bed not 3x ed as the other two. just wanted to clear that up.
    Stan, I don't understand why you would want to try pt141 if you feel the other peptides don't work.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
  3. kfizzle

kfizzle New Member

Nov 14, 2014
    If you're still around, I would like to know what dose you were using. Those peptides need to be injected 3-4 times a day at 100-150mcg. When you got your bloodwork done did you get igf-1 levels checked? This is the main thing you would want to know when running these peptides.

4. ZeekArkham

ZeekArkham New Member

May 19, 2016
    Question about peptides in general... If you're being tested for steroids at your job, will this stuff show up? I'd love to do a few cycles, but can't risk my job. Also, with a wife and baby at home, I can't store anything in my fridge that would set off the wifey's alarms. Can I store the unused GHRP in a cooler? Or better yet, just make it as I need it?

5. C T J

C T J Crossfit VIP

Jan 24, 2013
    It won't show up. Once reconstituted it needs to be kept cold. Cooler, work refridge, etc. is your best bet. Or you can tell your wife the truth. Tell her it's for healing tendons/ligaments etc. and it is not a steroid of any kind.