Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Guidance for Girlfriend

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I'll be the 10th man here. Low dose of TC, no more than 25 mg/wk split in 2 or 3 doses total and that has to be based on her response (androgenicity). Having worked with women on pellets, creams and sc inj all script, a low dose of T for body comp, strength, libido, cognitive function, energy and QOL is the best option. It can be taken for life, gains will come slowly and will be maintained and aside from androgenic sides that are highly variable (at that dose none to perhaps mild that may or may not be of concern to her) there are no other serious risks (based on the trans lit at much higher doses) . Anything else is just a cycle, gain then lose and want to go on another cycle. You could even start at 10 mg TC once a week and see how it goes for 2 - 3 mo than decide how to titrate. As TG2 said, calories as very important, distance running regardless of what you take will always result in a distance runners physique.

Appreciate this so much Wilson. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Awesome, will do. Tbol would probable be phenomenal. She may be interested in fat burners but nothing like DNP.

I do not have much to add to what has been said, but I warn most women to be wary of T-3/T-4. Side effects in men are minimal to none, however, side effects in women are very common and often permanent, life altering.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I do not have much to add to what has been said, but I warn most women to be wary of T-3/T-4. Side effects in men are minimal to none, however, side effects in women are very common and often permanent, life altering.

Very good point and that’s one thing I was worried about. She has a history of thyroid stuff in her family.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
My wife is a marathoner so she stays fairly lean year-round. She's 53 years old and very very solid. She is not lean like you see most runners she carries a lot more muscle than most that run as much as she does.

We've done everything from weekly test shots, var, Mast, primo, eq and Winny.

She does a weekly shot of test c when she's cruising she does about 20 mg a week if she's cycling she does about 30 per week and then what other compound we add.

Var she had very little response even as high as 25 mg a day. Winny did nothing noticable. She like EQ because it made her running a lot easier but she donated a kidney 15 years ago and from my understanding EQ is tough on the kidneys so we cut that out. Mast is her favorite compound she put on size and strength and still stay very lean

She's cycling right now of 15 mg of testosterone-c and 30 mg of Mast-e every 5 days. Other than some increased acne things are going great. Her sex drive is through the roof and she feels great.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
My wife is a marathoner so she stays fairly lean year-round. She's 53 years old and very very solid. She is not lean like you see most runners she carries a lot more muscle than most that run as much as she does.

She does a weekly shot of test c when she's cruising she does about 20 mg a week if she's cycling she does about 30 per week and then what other compound we add.

Var she had very little response even as high as 25 mg a day. Winny did nothing noticable. She like EQ because it made her running a lot easier but she donated a kidney 15 years ago and from my understanding EQ is tough on the kidneys so we cut that out. Mast is her favorite compound she put on size and strength and still stay very lean

She's cycling right now of 15 mg of testosterone-c and 30 mg of Mast-e every 5 days. Other than some increased acne things are going great. Her sex drive is through the roof and she feels great.

Thank you for sharing her experience. Really happy to be getting the feedback I am.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019

Very reasonable approach.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010

This is very interesting that neither var nor winny were effective, but everyone is so different. It's good for us all to keep this in mind. I can tell you from my own personal experience, that while I respond pretty well to low doses of just about everything, I've never responded to primo or EQ.

Just a silly implementation question, how do you reliably draw out just 15mg of test C from a vial that is likely dosed at 200mg/ML?

I think there's an untapped market for someone who provides ladies injectables with test dosed at, for example, 25mg/ML, or something similar.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Very good point and that’s one thing I was worried about. She has a history of thyroid stuff in her family.

Be careful if thyroid issues in family with GH. I had mine removed at 35. I had waited 10 years to do GH and it made my thyroid huge after a year on with serostim and jintropins .
2 benign nodules and a goiter. No blood work issues ever just a big lump in my throat sent me to the doctor. My mom and her sisters all 4 had nodules and goiters in their 40s so the history was there just never considered genetics.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
This is very interesting that neither var nor winny were effective, but everyone is so different. It's good for us all to keep this in mind. I can tell you from my own personal experience, that while I respond pretty well to low doses of just about everything, I've never responded to primo or EQ.

Just a silly implementation question, how do you reliably draw out just 15mg of test C from a vial that is likely dosed at 200mg/ML?

I think there's an untapped market for someone who provides ladies injectables with test dosed at, for example, 25mg/ML, or something similar.

My test is 300 mg per mil I pull up .05 or I guess I should say 5 tenths of a tenth of a ml . .1 on the slim pin is 30mg I think I am calculating that correctly. I generally bump that up a little bit more because so much can be lost in the syringe I usually put it in about 6 or 7/10 of a tenth.

Having compounds created for dosage for women would be fantastic the problem I see is the cost of actually processing it is the same other than the powder itself so the cost would be prohibitive in a way. I don't know if it'd be a huge difference but it's nice to only have to have her inject a very small amount of oil now the flip side is the smaller amount means the dosing is not always 100%, but it's close

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019

It is a huge untapped UG market, they offer lady var, why not lady T in 25 mg/ml dosing. The women I train that use script T get the 100 mg/ml conc. The other option is take an empty but clean 10 cc vial, draw 1 cc of 200 mg/ml and dilute with sterile MCT or other oil to a conc of 25 mg/ml and dose accordingly.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic