Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Guidance for Girlfriend

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I’m pretty knowledgeable and experienced when it comes To this lifestyle and gear. With that being said, I’m not so much when it comes to gear and women. I have seen some women members on our board that are very knowledgeable and experienced that have had great success using aas, and a lot of you fellas that are a plethora of knowledge when it comes to this. My girlfriend is interested, and I’m going to support her but she also won’t be starting anything until I go over everything extensively with her. She’s a doctor, so she has a lot of medical knowledge but not the in depth knowledge of the endocrine area. If she does start anything, she will be getting labs done regularly. The reason for this post is to open the door for any guidance, experience, feedback, knowledge, opinions, etc. that you have to offer me to help her the best that I can. I appreciate it TID fam!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Hey IronSoul, I guess the first thing that comes to mind is what exactly are her goals? Has she been training for a number of years and has a decent base of muscle? Is she trying to work or enhance a particular area? That may inform the decision on what she does.

I have a friend that was able to make it to IFBB pro figure while a natural, but it was quite clear that she wouldn't be competitive at the pro level without adding some mass. She needed to fill out her shoulders and back, as she got "stringy" when she was dieted down to stage conditioning. She was able to make some nice progress with anavar, tbol and primo over the course of a year. She never took more than one compound at a time (except for GH throughout). I think she got the most sides from the primo, but it may have been as simple as that was perhaps her highest dose.

I'll always defer to the ladies here, as well as Mike_RN and Wilson6, but anavar is typically considered a good start, and I'd always suggest starting at a low dose (e.g., 5mg ED), and slowly increase depending on the sides and her goals.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Hey there, that is great. so you will be posting on her behalf here? LOL
It is great that she is a doctor, so some base knowledge there.

Yep, have her do the research to pick which things she wants to do. If side affects are a concern, be sure to consider compounds that are low in androgenic #'s. Var is a good starter.
Let me know if any questions.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Hey IronSoul, I guess the first thing that comes to mind is what exactly are her goals? Has she been training for a number of years and has a decent base of muscle? Is she trying to work or enhance a particular area? That may inform the decision on what she does.

I have a friend that was able to make it to IFBB pro figure while a natural, but it was quite clear that she wouldn't be competitive at the pro level without adding some mass. She needed to fill out her shoulders and back, as she got "stringy" when she was dieted down to stage conditioning. She was able to make some nice progress with anavar, tbol and primo over the course of a year. She never took more than one compound at a time (except for GH throughout). I think she got the most sides from the primo, but it may have been as simple as that was perhaps her highest dose.

I'll always defer to the ladies here, as well as Mike_RN and Wilson6, but anavar is typically considered a good start, and I'd always suggest starting at a low dose (e.g., 5mg ED), and slowly increase depending on the sides and her goals.

Thanks brother, I appreciate that. She’s always been a runner and is lean as hell. I’ve gotten her into resistance training more. She has done some circuit stuff over the years, but that’s pretty much it when it comes to the weights. She doesn’t have interest in competing as of now. I think she just wants to help build a little muscle and strength. I’ve told her what I think and told her I’d open it up to the board here and give her that feedback as well.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
What are her goals? If size and mass muscle are, then that would guide her one way. If just enhancing performance at the gym, then low dose items can be achieved.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Hey there, that is great. so you will be posting on her behalf here? LOL
It is great that she is a doctor, so some base knowledge there.

Yep, have her do the research to pick which things she wants to do. If side affects are a concern, be sure to consider compounds that are low in androgenic #'s. Var is a good starter.
Let me know if any questions.

Thanks Bova. Haha for now I will be. We may start her an account and bring her to the family. I’m sure she’d love the feedback from progress pictures and stuff. The guy she was married to before was a very insecure, controlling narcissist. So she’s not used to being with someone like me that is good to her and supports her and doesn’t try to keep her from her own freedoms. I’m just now getting her to understand it’s okay to wear a sports bra and shorts only to work out in and not have to wear a big ass t shirt. Var was definitely the first compound that came to mind.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
What are her goals? If size and mass muscle are, then that would guide her one way. If just enhancing performance at the gym, then low dose items can be achieved.

Performance and composition are definitely her goals.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Performance and composition are definitely her goals.

Ah ok cool. Then low dose stuff can work. Tbol or Var. Research both. I think tbol has a lower androgenic # than var. That is the only reason i say tbol.
No fat burners right? or not considered in the equation?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Ah ok cool. Then low dose stuff can work. Tbol or Var. Research both. I think tbol has a lower androgenic # than var. That is the only reason i say tbol.
No fat burners right? or not considered in the equation?

Awesome, will do. Tbol would probable be phenomenal. She may be interested in fat burners but nothing like DNP.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
You indicate that she's very lean due to her distance running. If she still is running quite a bit, then the diet is going to be very important, as she's going to need to increase her calories.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
You indicate that she's very lean due to her distance running. If she still is running quite a bit, then the diet is going to be very important, as she's going to need to increase her calories.

That’s one thing I was telling her. I’ve been increasing her calories the past month and it’s made a big difference already. She doesn’t look or feel so depleted. She’s really loving it. I explained how she could get away with eating more fats running distances like she does too.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
I'll be the 10th man here. Low dose of TC, no more than 25 mg/wk split in 2 or 3 doses total and that has to be based on her response (androgenicity). Having worked with women on pellets, creams and sc inj all script, a low dose of T for body comp, strength, libido, cognitive function, energy and QOL is the best option. It can be taken for life, gains will come slowly and will be maintained and aside from androgenic sides that are highly variable (at that dose none to perhaps mild that may or may not be of concern to her) there are no other serious risks (based on the trans lit at much higher doses) . Anything else is just a cycle, gain then lose and want to go on another cycle. You could even start at 10 mg TC once a week and see how it goes for 2 - 3 mo than decide how to titrate. As TG2 said, calories as very important, distance running regardless of what you take will always result in a distance runners physique.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic