Dsjb1
What's New?

Guanajuato, Mexico

test
beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I should clarify.. not marble. Pink limestone and such. Not like I am a fucking geologist.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I say Brazil is the next stop!

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I say Brazil is the next stop!

Man I'm done with this shit. I'm fried with all the constant noise. The sex is no-shit the worst I've ever had in my life. Maybe she thinks the same thing, but I dgaf. I admire the architecture and culture of living instead of working and waiting so one day you can live. But holy fuck everything they god damned do is so loud and relentless. I'm done.

And damned if there isn't a smoke detector chirping now. Wtf? Even the god damned smoke detector. Thank god I am out of here later this morning.

But beyond this, I'm done looking. This shit is far too cost prohibitive to keep trying. Time to settle down with myself.

And lastly, I have yet to have anything truly spicy or hot. Wtf?

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I was beyond fried last night. I'm kind of noise-averse, and that shit had just kept on building. Definitely will not stay off the main street if I go again. Never had a single issue or concern over safety. The road between Guanajuato capital and the aiport is also fairly direct. People drive differently here. They maximize every tolerance to be found with parking and driving. Never seen anyone parallel park so tightly. In spite of the last few posts, I enjoyed my time, and the lady for whom I went to meet finally showed some affection this morning. Guess she realized the beef gravy train was leaving the station. Strange, bewildering woman. A conflicting amalgamation of innocence and meanness, confidence and insecurity, and intelligence and total ditziness.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I'd post a few pics, but for some reason everything I try says it is too big. I keep hearing that.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic