Members
Latest Member
pbtom

GSP vs Hendricks

SuperG

SuperG

VIP Member
Jun 1, 2012
Who ya got wining this fight? I say GSP in the fourth round.

I hope it's Hendricks in the first but I know GSP will lay on him.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
GSP.....GSP.....GSP......GSP.....GSP........GSP....Did I say....GSP! :)

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Gonna be a good fight!

Johnny Test

Johnny Test

Oct 29, 2013
Am excited to actually see this fight here. I used to be a loyal UFC follower then they got so big to many so called big fights like every 2-3 months and other crap fights evry week I totally lost interest. Lol now I am pissed I was wanting to go to this here and am thinking it was next week. I don't get excited to watch ufc much anymore but this fight intrigues me cause I think Hendricks has a great shot but if I had to guess GSP will just lay on him all 5 rds and win via decision however don't be surprised if the Disel clocks him one and ko's old Georgy boy however doubt it thou!

John

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'm looking forward to this fight, because hendricks won't let it get drawn out for 5 rounds, at least I don't think he will. He's going to go after GSP hard in the first round because I think that's where he's got his best shot to beat him. His hands are extremely heavy and he's an excellent wrestler so he won't be afraid to get in close and throw.

Having said all that, GSP always comes in prepared with an excellent game plan. You know he's been bringingin sparring partners to mimic what he's going to see from hendricks and he's going to be ready. Have to give him the nod because nobody has figured out how to beat him, and he won't pull anything stupid like anderson silva.

going to be a great fight!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
You heard it hear first.... GSP loses.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic