Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Groovin'....

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
the monchers and i have been playing superheros rescue pretty pretty princess la la la lutzee. :D

P

Phoenix

Nov 14, 2010
Is that where the costume in your avi comes from? :D

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
That is awesome! :D

And it's actually a great picture of you. Your shoulders and arms look great! Very superhero like. :)

thanks :eek: the monchers and i have fun :) when they arent trying to kill each other.

rocco-x

rocco-x

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2010
That is awesome! :D

And it's actually a great picture of you. Your shoulders and arms look great! Very superhero like. :)
was gonna say the same thing.makes me wish i was a dragon,lol! Sundays go tooo fast for me.my only day off and some weeks not even that!i can't even sleep past 6am cause i'm so conditioned to wake up at 4:30am to get as many cals into my body before work that i automatically wake up whether i want to or not,lol...can't wait for work to slow down a bit so i can get back into the gym.2months already with no iron.goin nutso over here... :-o

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
was gonna say the same thing.makes me wish i was a dragon,lol! Sundays go tooo fast for me.my only day off and some weeks not even that!i can't even sleep past 6am cause i'm so conditioned to wake up at 4:30am to get as many cals into my body before work that i automatically wake up whether i want to or not,lol...can't wait for work to slow down a bit so i can get back into the gym.2months already with no iron.goin nutso over here... :-o

im much the same way. i get up at 4 am on weekdays so on weekends i usually wake up then. but most of the time, as long as the monchers dont wake up too early, i can doze on and off until about 5:30 or 6.

how in the heck have you gone 2 months without a hit of iron??!! wow, hope that changes for you real soon!

Demigod

Demigod

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
Sunday again already....groovin' on a rainy Sunday afternoon.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic