Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Greetings

Puff88

Puff88

Dec 28, 2022
Whats up brothers,

New to TID so wanted to take a quick minute to say hello. Youll probably learn more about me as i spend more time here and chime in every now and then. Been active on a handful of forums since about 2009ish, but didnt actually take my first plunge into the AAS world myself until 2020 (or 2019, i forget). Just used alot of time on boards learning, asking questions, and building resources before i fully felt i was ready. Thoroughly enjoy the small handful of communities i am a member of, as all the members have always been very helpful - but always looking to add to my list of resources and TID was suggested to me by a bunch of members here so figured id give it a go.

For those that know me on other boards, i have not been active much over the last 6 months or so. Have had a lot of life stress pop up and has just taken me away from much screen time lately. I am still here, still training, and still logging in and learning. Hoping to get more active again with posting as we enter into the new year.

Looking forward to learning my way around here and meeting all you great people. I hope to be able to chime in with some feedback when i can, and also gain some new insight from the TID crew myself.

Thanks for having me

Puff88

Puff88

Dec 28, 2022
Also wanted to just say - really glad to see this board has a female anabolics section with some actual engagement. This is something i have been trying to become more educated on myself, and read some 1st hand experiences/advice on but seems pretty scarce on most other boards.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Good to see you. Welcome aboard.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
What up

welcome bro

trentracks