Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Greetings

B

backlash

Apr 10, 2020
Hey everyone. Just wanted to give an introduction. I just give my backstory so you all know whats up.
In 2015 I was 5"3 and 280 lbs. I was trying anything and everything to get my weight under control when i finally looking into TRT. Found an ENDO and test my T. I was at 135 and got the gel script since i could not afford the clinic injections. This was still too expensive and after 12 weeks I was still gaining wait and constantly felt like crud. After some months I found an online doc who prescribed me cypionate which allowed me to self inject and save some money, but I quit due to having painful reactions after every injection.

Fast forward to 2018 I'm at 310 lbs. My weight was completly out of control and I had to move outside the U.S. for a new job. The doctors there had a lot more freedom with TRT and my weekly dosage was 350mg of Sust. 0.5 mg of Arimidex and i forgot the HCG dosage. ( doses were not all at once just weekly totals)

I was working there for 1 year and after 6 months of starting this treatment I dropped down to 185 lbs. I lost 125 LBS in 6 MONTHS and felt the best I have ever felt probably in my entire life. (got the pictures to prove it lol) After that year I moved back to the U.S. but thought I would be ok losing my TRT if i just maintained a healthy work out. Fast forward another year and I have gained 45 lbs of that wait back and not heading in a good direction. Every day I feel crappier and crappier. I'm currently looking for work so I'm hoping to find any referrals to an affordable TRT program/clinic. I know my T is low so I should be able to qualify at any clinic. If anyone has any advice it would be much appreciated.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Welcome, quite a ride you have made, you lost a TON of weight but are you still
5'3"?

B

backlash

Apr 10, 2020
Yeah still vertically challenged, but looks like I’m growing in the wrong direction lol.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Welcome to the Den, enjoy the board.

Sounds like you need to evaluate the diet as well.

How about sharing that as well as the exercise program you are doing and maybe some of these folks can help you even more.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Welcome to TID @backlash .
What else changed when you lost all that weight? Just taking Sust will not make you drop 100+lbs. Was it the job you had keeping you active, did you start going to the gym due to your new found strength from the sust, did your diet change?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic