jacobss
What's New?

Greenwood Village CO Gyms?

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Hey all, i'm doing my own research on gyms in or around the Greenwood Village CO area. I'll be traveling there next week and i'm in prep so want to get some good workouts in. I"ll be there Sun-Fri.
Want to be able to use freeweights and some machines, and need cardio. My hotel is likely to have some cardio lol.

Anyway, my hands are not injured and yes i can google and search my own. Doing that now actually.
But thought to also hit up my fit fam here in case there is some awesome gym that is great in the area that is not advertised.

thanks all!

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Hey all, i'm doing my own research on gyms in or around the Greenwood Village CO area. I'll be traveling there next week and i'm in prep so want to get some good workouts in. I"ll be there Sun-Fri.
Want to be able to use freeweights and some machines, and need cardio. My hotel is likely to have some cardio lol.

Anyway, my hands are not injured and yes i can google and search my own. Doing that now actually.
But thought to also hit up my fit fam here in case there is some awesome gym that is great in the area that is not advertised.

thanks all!
Never been that far west in the blue lands

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
The only two things I could tell you are eat at the Bagel Deli and restaurant, and Colorado Pro Gym are all I know about that area. Also not a fan of 24 he fit, but that’s there too.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
The only two things I could tell you are eat at the Bagel Deli and restaurant, and Colorado Pro Gym are all I know about that area. Also not a fan of 24 he fit, but that’s there too.
Thanks @JackD I wound up finding Colorado Athletic Club. People there very nice and had what i needed and more.
THanks all!

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
I think its about 20 miles or so from Greenwood Village according to g-maps but one of the best gyms around there is Armbrust Pro Gym, 4240 Kipling St, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
A friend, pro WP Heather Grace trains there, it's also where Phil Heath and Brett Wilkins trained when they lived there.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
I think its about 20 miles or so from Greenwood Village according to g-maps but one of the best gyms around there is Armbrust Pro Gym, 4240 Kipling St, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
A friend, pro WP Heather Grace trains there, it's also where Phil Heath and Brett Wilkins trained when they lived there.

Thanks man, shoot wish i had this info while out there, i would have liked to have gone to that gym instead. Thank you for posting though because i'll likely be out there again in the future.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic