Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Greek Style Yogurt

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I like to use it as sour cream subsitute .... or add sweetener , some cinnamon, orange zest or fresh pomegranate always go really well !

dryvrgrl

dryvrgrl

TID Lady Member
Sep 20, 2011
i mix it with taco seasoning and ground beef.. or eggs.. like sour cream too..
or else for sweets, i iuse some sugar free coffee syrup on it.

but now right now.. right now im on a lovely combo of fish and asparagus or eggwhites and asparagus MMMMMMM
(bad gas shhh it was the dog!!)

SuperG

SuperG

VIP Member
Jun 1, 2012
I buy the shit out of Chopani when it goes on sale for a dollar.

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
I make a healthy(er) pudding with it. I take a box of sugar free instant pudding, 2 big scoops of whey, a bit of milk and then you can dump in a bunch like up to 4 cups worth of Greek yogurt and damn it's tasty. Great way to pack in a shit load of protien in when you have the need or the munchies. If you make it with non sugar free pudding mix it's alot better and enough calories to get anyone growing.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Chobani blood orange, damn, tastes too good to be healthy...

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Just found greek yogurt out? wow.

You can also make smoothies with it.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
which is the least sour tasting. Some natural peanut butter and protein powder inside could work well...

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
I like plain greek yogurt..toss in a couple packets of splenda (yeah yeah, I know, but it is all I got on no carbs)...mmmmmm, I eat it every day. Debating whether or not I will need to drop it closer to the show, but damn that would be so sad

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
^^^ of course splenda! I see no problems with it, so no need to "yeah, yeah" it for me, lol...

I would guess that yes, you will need to drop it when close to your show. For sure no less than 2 weeks.

R

robertyeagle

Jun 13, 2012
Fage Greek Yogurt, Skippy Natural Peanut-Butter Before Bed Everynight, Grow While You Sleep!

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
What a rip off this stuff is, so expensive and what's the difference? A bit of protein added and it's a bit thicker. Fuckin hell, $5 for 2 servings. I just add some ground up oats and protein powder and the stuff is like cement. Way better and thicker than this greek yogurt. What a scam.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
I don't get the Greek Yogurt. I buy the Dirt Cheap NONFAT for 50 cents each. Most have 80 Calories, 8g Protein and 12g Carbs. I don't eat Yogurt for the Protein source. I do it for a Snack to fix my sweet tooth. So I don't want to waste my Calories on yogurt. A nice 6oz serving is enough. It's lowr Calories and Lower Carbs. So I can even fit it on Low Carb days.

In the 6oz. It has 60 less Calories, 8g less Carbs and 7g of Protein...

I think I can pick up the 7g of Protein. But when your watching Calories and Carbs can add up on many days. Plus did I mention they are about 1/2 a dollar each...

nonfat.jpg

Greek.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic