RalfKelleh
What's New?

Greed Dot?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I Haven't heard of GreedDot in years, CIM is my preferred method but you need trust on both sides and no regular interwebz guy is gonna take cash for the most part and if he is, you probably aren't getting something in return.

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
I Haven't heard of GreedDot in years, CIM is my preferred method but you need trust on both sides and no regular interwebz guy is gonna take cash for the most part and if he is, you probably aren't getting something in return.
Thanks for the straightforward answer brother.
Yea.I havent been on the boards in years but remember GD waz used a lot.
I know about the CIM and trust thing.Just havent seen talk about it so I was just wondering.

Thanks again brother.Not "fishing" for anything as you saw it was a general question and not one asking for here.I get it.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Anyone in 2021 asking about GreenDot = dumbass

And yes u used the word "Sources" in the original post

Cute.Since I didnt say sources HERE, it was just a general question.
Dont confuse "new here" with dumbass asking "Where do I buy gear"!! LMFAO

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
Anyone in 2021 asking about GreenDot = dumbass

And yes u used the word "Sources" in the original post

Anyone making accusations when not warranted
= BIGGER DUMBASS!!

I sure did use the word "Sources" Did I say "SOURCES HERE" JR??

Stop with the whinny soap opera paranoia bullshit!!! I asked a GENERAL QUESTION!!

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
Hey LK, can you please edit my OP with a disclaimer at the end for the girls on board that reads...
"My question in no way has ny reference to this or any board in particular or has any relevance to illegal or naughty activities nor am I asking for anything other than talk"

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Only person being a baby is YOU

Anyone making accusations when not warranted
= BIGGER DUMBASS!!

I sure did use the word "Sources" Did I say "SOURCES HERE" JR??

Stop with the whinny soap opera paranoia bullshit!!! I asked a GENERAL QUESTION!!

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
But dont you have to set it up with your real name and addy and/or linked to a real bank account so you can withdrawl money??
I really dont know about it.
All I know is Bitcoin got really popular when the Silk Road started up, and I doubt anyone there wants things traced.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Personally....I feel paying for any illegal activity with BTC is a very bad idea. It is way too easy to track.

There are exceptions...for example buying BTC w/ cash from a btc ATM. But in this day and age, I am not sure why either side would want to use it. (for illegal activities).

Since it is going mainstream, the AML / KYC is lifting the veil off crypto. (which is a good thing since I believe in crypto long term). I just think it is a terrible way to do illegal things.

They will be making more and more examples out of crypto used in illegal activities. Already happening. The block chain if explorable to anyone. So much easier to track vs conventional money. (again, which is why it is good) Just not good for illegal purchases in my opinion.

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
All I know is Bitcoin got really popular when the Silk Road started up, and I doubt anyone there wants things traced.
Thanks.Like I said, I havent been on the boards for yrs so just was wondering.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic