• Rich Gaspari

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters
T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Rich Gaspari IMO !!!
Hes 50 something and the guy looks GREAT !!!
Look at his videos on YouTube, this guy is still throwing weights around !!!

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Kevin might have if he wasn't such a mess in the off season. Dorian was just almost impossible to beat.

mands

Big B

Big B

Mar 28, 2017
From the list, I picked Levrone. Overall, I have Nasser ahead of him. I think it was 96', he looked phenomenal! He had the slabs packed on him. Came in hard. Not sure why he didn't beat Yates that year, and this is me saying it as I am a big fan of Yates. We all have our own eyes. Levrone is 2nd on the list for me. He always had looked good then Ray and Wheeler.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
My pick went to Robinson (even though I spelled his first name wrong), although I could have easily picked 4 or 5 others. I'm a big fan of the golden era so they always get the first nod from me.

Btw... here's a pick of Robinson from last year at 64 years old:

images

I went with Robbie too. He had one of the most perfect physiques I have ever seen til this day. I meet him a Golds's Gym Venice in 84'. He was super personable to young guys coming around asking questions. You should check out his autobiography:
images

123buz

Oct 17, 2013
I get this is an old thread but Kai Greene now needs to be added to the top of this list.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Miike Mentzer should have beat Frank Zane in 79 and Arnold in 80. The guy would be considered small now, but at the time, no one could compare to his thickness and density. I was 12 or 13 at the time and it was obvious to me just from looking through Muscle and Fitness magazine. ( might have still been Muscle Builder then)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic