Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Great ON 100% Whey deal

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Uhh hey dk lots drink protien shakes when bulking my math is far superior to yours lmao that crap is junk

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

You cannot compare that Universal crap to ON not even close.
And BTW I buy those GIANT bags as well 2 at a time last time it was on sale haha delivery guy hated me:)

Read the labels and IF you have questions please ask as it is better for you if we think you are a little slow as opposed to you PROVING to us that you are;)
Cheers

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Uhh hey dk lots drink protien shakes when bulking my math is far superior to yours lmao that crap is junk

Lol... you got schooled bro... just own it.

A

anomily88

Mar 8, 2019
They both serve a purpose I go for more protien for my dollar as far as extra carbs I dont worry about that I burn them off

A

anomily88

Mar 8, 2019
You cannot compare that Universal crap to ON not even close.
And BTW I buy those GIANT bags as well 2 at a time last time it was on sale haha delivery guy hated me:)

Read the labels and IF you have questions please ask as it is better for you if we think you are a little slow as opposed to you PROVING to us that you are;)
Cheers
Call it what u want I am Military retired have 2 degrees just bought a farm tooo I am doing great

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
I go for more protien for my dollar as far as extra carbs I dont worry about that I burn them off

Did you happen to miss the part about your crappier protein being 70% more expensive per gram? Maybe I am missing something, but you dont seem to be getting the point.

Call it what u want I am Military retired have 2 degrees just bought a farm tooo I am doing great

And I slept at a Holidy Inn Express last night....so there!

Just trying to help out man. Your so far off base and I know one thing.: You can lead a horse to water.... I tried. Good luck with your training. Glad it is going well. I am guessing your two degrees were NOT in Math or Nutrition ;)

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

Retired military as well since 2007, haven't bought the farm yet...........lol;) only one Bachelors since I have been home but I have learned a looong time ago to not let school get in the way of your education.
Cheers

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Hey Mac, I can just tell by that foot pic you must be jacked!

I wear those socks with sandels and shorts when mowing my lawn just to shame my kids!
And sometimes just to "mix things up", I'll wear those socks with penny loafers and shorts to mow my lawn!
And if I'm feeling the mojo, pair it with a wife beater!

Only thing "jacked" in that pic is my bunion! :D

I have been known to wear a 'wife beater' or two. It is part of my summer 'uniform'. (along with a pair of flip flops, I am good to go!).

No penny loafers for me though..... Could not afford the pennies to deck them out correctly ;)

A

anomily88

Mar 8, 2019
Retired military as well since 2007, haven't bought the farm yet...........lol;) only one Bachelors since I have been home but I have learned a looong time ago to not let school get in the way of your education.
Cheers
Tennessee is beautiful and cheap

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
@macgyver what is that one you sent me from Amazon? 10lb tub, mixed well and tasted good w/o milk.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I picked up Combat protein from Amazon.

Tastes good and mixes well!

I miss the days of $25.99 for 5lb jug of protein

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic