Latest Member
pbtom

Gracyanne Barbosa Working out

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I used to be decent at squatting, and not many guys squat 5 wheels, and when they do they don't look like it's a walk in the park. When I've got that kind of weight on my shoulders, I don't descend at that rate because with that much weight you just keep going and end up sitting on your keister looking like a retard. I descend very slow, and in a controlled fashion.

This is silly fake. But she's hot, so I'll extend some grace. But none for the rest of you schmoes!

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
I used to be decent at squatting, and not many guys squat 5 wheels, and when they do they don't look like it's a walk in the park. When I've got that kind of weight on my shoulders, I don't descend at that rate because with that much weight you just keep going and end up sitting on your keister looking like a retard. I descend very slow, and in a controlled fashion.

This is silly fake. But she's hot, so I'll extend some grace. But none for the rest of you schmoes!
Of course it's fake, along with her ass ( injections or implants? ), but it's still a distraction from reality for a group of mostly 50+ guys. It's like watching a Fast & Furious movie. You know it's fake as hell, but it's enjoyable.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic