Latest Member
Ethan7400

Gracyanne Barbosa Working out

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
famous for her fake plates videos. But she's a cutie. I'd watching squatting with just 1 wheel on a side!

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Very hard to believe imo.

Man, that video just looks off and weird to me. There is no strain in her face, not much bend in the bar, and just sort of non-chalantly lifting it. The physical dynamics of the movement does not look as if she is lifting a heavy 5 plates....<me scratching my head>

I hope I am wrong, but that has to be faked.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
BTW...if somebody here knows her, can you let her know I should be single at some point this year!

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Something a little more recent ...
I question the weights in this video too. At about 4.40 in the video, look at the way the weights spin in the leg press. She's sexy as fuck though so I not complaining . lol

Last edited:
Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Hot or not I never understood fake lifting videos. You give her bands attach that bar and you'll have 10 million guys looking at her. Why fake 495lbs lift?

Is this the same chick that said she can hold like 1500 lb on a wall set? I can't remember the exact number and I'm not going through the whole thread but if it's the same one I won't waste my time.

Too many hot chicks out there that are fun to look at that are squatting way less and I'd rather spend my time looking at. Fake people are such a turn off

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic