Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism

Gracyanne Barbosa Working out

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
The thing that it is a bit offensive is that yes she is claiming they are 45's. SOME women fight this very thing. We have stalker like fans and alot of us don't welcome it. Some embrace it and do muscle fetish and make good money.
But alot of work is put in and to have some bootylicious bimbo claiming this is irritating

Blacken

Blacken

Sep 6, 2013
The weights she is lifting is absolute bullshit and no clue why they are making her appear to lift more then she is.

That said she is flippin hot and I don't know how her spotter (I laugh because he isn't spotting anything) doesn't have a raging boner.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I love that look. Big ****ing legs and glutes and smaller upper body i don't care if its not proportional.
Yes its not real. maybe 25s if you look at the leg press in the first shot the plates are thicker i am thinking they are 45 on the press. anyway she is doing standing leg curls whole stack and that can't be fake thats ****ing impressive. She is doing the "fake squats" to get seen and have her video and pics be posted around the net. It worked. but anyone that lifts heavy knows that ATGing and reping them squats is fake.

Blacken

Blacken

Sep 6, 2013
I'm with you on those body proportions TG. Women with those proportions are smoking hot.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Calm down Super Lifer, we we're looking at her assests, and kidding around . Who makes you 'Judge of All'? I really don't care what she can squat. She's hot and obviously puts alot of work in. She's got rock hard abs, great legs and good upper body, not to mention that ass that goes on n on.
So quit bagging on people, riding coat tails and get a sense of humor maybe you'll actually enjoy yourself ?
She has more plastic in her than a barbie doll (fake ass, fake tits, work done on her face, nose, etc in case you didn't know). If that's your idea of hard work then I guess everyone works hard... Just pay for it, lol.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
She has more plastic in her than a barbie doll (fake ass, fake tits, work done on her face, nose, etc in case you didn't know). If that's your idea of hard work then I guess everyone works hard... Just pay for it, lol.

I like aged beef and all but this, this is reeeally old BI, lol.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Lol. Kind of a deft touch from mugzy. Just put the post up there without comment and let the thread evolve on its own ......

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I like aged beef and all but this, this is reeeally old BI, lol.

Crazy enough... this just popped up in my feed. Not sure why. I just noticed the date and was like WTF????

Reactions: SAD
S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
No doubt people from Brazil are amazing athletes and the woman are extraordinarily gorgeous. They rule in MMA and not so long ago, maybe 3-5yrs., they started competing in bull riding and hold the top 3 spots including the Champion. Watch there videos, it's amazing how balanced they are. Barbosa squatting 495lbs for easy reps is very questionable. I squatted with 500+ back in the day and just walking out with it was difficult let alone easy perfect reps. Not sure what making the fake video does for her but I do think it could possibly make 'up and comers' discouraged thinking these are kinds of weights a person needs to use to get in the kind of shape she is in.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic