Members
Latest Member
pbtom

Gracyanne Barbosa Working out

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I have seen this video before. Faked no doubt. Bar doesn't bend, he lack of breathing etc. yes she is good looking but that's about it. You can also tell when she puts the bar on her traps and steps out with the weight. They don't really move down from the weight of the bar. 495 would squash them down. Legs don't shake. Looks like she is prolly doing 135 IMO. Same with the leg press and the hack. No strain or stress on her face. It's all very obvious that its very fake.

Last edited:
F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
What is the point on faking lifts.i don't get it.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
It's for magazine/photoshoot purposes as has gone on forever , its the knee-wraps that get me .

Yea the knee wraps lol. Having them on the right way and lunging would kill me!! I can't wait to get them off after a heavy set to get the blood flowing again.

narcissus79

narcissus79

Oct 17, 2012
Come on 5 plates deep squats lol.she looks hot but I'm calling a big bullshit on that.
Agreed!! And the way her knees drop in show she's not taking the weight at the bottom

L

lennoxchi

Nov 20, 2012
fake tits, ass and or lifts i still dont care, thats a bad bitch

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
fake tits, ass and or lifts i still dont care, thats a bad bitch

I concur my friend, I think we were they only ones not giving 2 shits what was on the bar.... With all she has going on I really dont care what she squats, I just wish she would squat on me!!:p:p:p:p:p:p

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
What is the point on faking lifts.i don't get it.

99% of people are morons and have no idea about anything so they believe the bullshit. Get her ass to the Raw Unity Meet and lets see what she can "really" do.

For those saying I don't care, that's b/c you don't care about lifting. You're about "looking" the part but never will you actually "play" the part.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
99% of people are morons and have no idea about anything so they believe the bullshit. Get her ass to the Raw Unity Meet and lets see what she can "really" do.

For those saying I don't care, that's b/c you don't care about lifting. You're about "looking" the part but never will you actually "play" the part.

Calm down Super Lifer, we we're looking at her assests, and kidding around . Who makes you 'Judge of All'? I really don't care what she can squat. She's hot and obviously puts alot of work in. She's got rock hard abs, great legs and good upper body, not to mention that ass that goes on n on.
So quit bagging on people, riding coat tails and get a sense of humor maybe you'll actually enjoy yourself ?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Calm down Super Lifer, we we're looking at her assests, and kidding around . Who makes you 'Judge of All'? I really don't care what she can squat. She's hot and obviously puts alot of work in. She's got rock hard abs, great legs and good upper body, not to mention that ass that goes on n on.
So quit bagging on people, riding coat tails and get a sense of humor maybe you'll actually enjoy yourself ?

That's why you are watching the vid (to enjoy how hot she is) but that's not why the vid was made. It's to fool people (and many people will believe) into thinking she is actually capable of lifting the weight. The vid could show off her assets using the real weight.

I'm not riding anyone's coat tails. I just call it like I see it which is bullshit.

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
That's why you are watching the vid (to enjoy how hot she is) but that's not why the vid was made. It's to fool people (and many people will believe) into thinking she is actually capable of lifting the weight. The vid could show off her assets using the real weight.

I'm not riding anyone's coat tails. I just call it like I see it which is bullshit.
I doubt anyone believes that she's puttin up that much. I don't think it states a weight on the vid anyways and the vid obviously worked , look at all the commotion here.
All I'm saying is take it down a notch, no need to flame members here for liking the vid.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic