Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

GP injectables

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Has anyone used them? I am particularly interested in their test prop.

Thanks in advance!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I have not tried there injectables yet, but you should grab a vial and pin and play, then post up your findings...Well you can, as long as you don't get any fakes.

meetcake

meetcake

Sep 29, 2010
from what iv heard and read is that their oils are either hit or miss, but the orals are some of the best out there...

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
from what iv heard and read is that their oils are either hit or miss, but the orals are some of the best out there...

Yes, i am aware of that, i just couldn't find enough info on the subject. I am asking because their test prop is ridiculously cheap and for the amount i want to buy, i'll pay 30-40$ less than i would if I took products from a different lab.

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
with them like was said its hit or miss.
if its to cheap your getting what you pay for. most of the time its a miss and not worth it from all that i have heard. i wont risk it for myself.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Cant help no first hand experience or knowledge.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Alright, so i think Sciroxx is my best bet here. Thank you everyone.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I have friends who have run GP oils with varying degrees of success. One time it will seem like the stuff is overdosed and another time it won't really work at all. A buddy of mine ran 2 separate 6 week prop cycles within the last year. He uses only prop and calorie manipulation to cut. I don't remember the results BF% wise or strength gains on his lifts, but the first time he ran 100mg EOD and cut up really good. Ordered the same product from the same supplier a few months later and ran 200mg EOD and he said he felt "like he wasn't even on anything." That's pretty clear to me that their products CAN be good, but quantity is much more important to them than quality.

Their orals on the other hand are the best I've ever used...no joke. Especially the Oral Tren, that stuff put size on me quicker than I could have ever imagined. Doesn't work at all like injectable tren IMO. I don't think I could gain more weight taking Dbol, Drol, and Halo concurrently for the same 3 week time span that I took the Methyltrienolone.

meetcake

meetcake

Sep 29, 2010
depends on the batch brewed i guess? who knows some of it might be straight up oil and thats it...
i like knowing where my stuff came from... homebrew is the way to go

HawaiianPride.

HawaiianPride.

Oct 21, 2010
Hit and miss like stated earlier. If you happen to get the official GP, it's a wonderful product.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic