Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

GP injectables

G

gone

Nov 13, 2010
Never had a problem with any of GP's products. Just came off my last cycle and had awesome results. Ran Anadrol, Test Cyp and Deca Stacked for 8 weeks dropping the Anadrol after 30 days and packed on 25lbs. Not my first time and not my last. I know a guy who loves thier Prop and has never had any problems with it. Like I've said I've used the Anadrol, Deca, Cyp, Dbol (which I loved) Test Susp and Winny. loved em all

I

IBT

Sep 15, 2010
Was good early on when I ran it, but as it has been stated lately hit or miss it seems...

olaphg10

olaphg10

Dec 3, 2010
used the gp deca 250 with sustenon 250 dont know if it was just the deca or the sust ,,to see how they work you would have to take one at a time ,becarefull of deca dick

Demigod

Demigod

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
I can't help ya my friend...never tried their injectables. However the orals that I tried were excellent.Very potent.....keep us updated on your cycle.

drew

drew

Dec 3, 2010
Ran there test E and it did what its supposed to.
But you already came to the conclusion I was going to give, sciroxx has the best oils out right know.
Ive used sciroxx tren ace,test prop,mast,deca,penadex,cyp,and for oral used there dbol and clen.
Only the prop had a bit of PIP but all the rest were as smooth as butter.There clen worked great and there dbol was good but not as good as BD's anabol which is the only other dbol I could compare it to.
If your ordering sciroxx it always has a box so be wary if it doesnt.I have a domestic for them but obviously they wouldnt check out on there site.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
ive tryed there test cyp and d-bol ,winny,and t-bol...good stuff if u ask me....dw

C

Chev

Dec 1, 2010
Ive used the test C and E with no problems.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Thank you all for your replies brothers. I will take them under consideration.

Is it me or are their products very cheap, regardless one's source?

rocco-x

rocco-x

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2010
on their cyp now.better than last years along with their deca.hit or miss.you're either gonna get something out of them or not.as for the orals i tried the dbol 2x and both times i didn't see jack from them.as soon as i got some BD yellow 10's in a week i saw a difference.their proviron is very good as is the adex,nolva,clomid and any HG gear i've got from the main source.i would like to give their tne a run for it tho.i keep hearing good things from guys i know on another board.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I have not used their oils but their orals are very much hit or miss. I tried 4 and one was legit. I talked with a good buddy of mine about their injects and he said they go from being somewhat under dosed to just plain oil. The GP Proviron has been the only GP product that has worked for me.

B

Beachbody

Oct 2, 2010
After reading Get Some's post on oral tren, I looked it up in Llewellyn's Anabolic's 2009. There is no such drug as "oral tren". Quote from Anabolic's 2009. "The addition of a methyl group at c-17 changes the activity of methyltrienolone considerably, such that this agent should not simply be considered an oral form of trenbolone". Methyltrienolone is actually metribolone, one of the most liver toxic steroids ever produced. It can kill you in weeks. It was supposed to remain a research chemical only. The Chinese started selling the powder recently and some of the more questionable UGL's have been selling it. Nap gear's site is selling it in .25 mg. tabs and recommends 1 or 2 tabs a day for no more than 2 or 3 weeks. They know how dangerous this agent is. They are calling it "oral tren". Based on the false info they have on their site, I would avoid buying any GP gear.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic