What's New?

Got this for upper body warmups

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Hey gang,
Since my RC full thickness tear repair in Aug 2018, I now have a warm up routine I do on upper body days. I have had bands where my PT (physical therapist) had give me their free ones from their offices. They are the stretchy elastic, and i've made them last long lol.
Anyway, I use the bands to do many movements and stretches prior to me picking up any weight. I do about 15-20mins.

I was on one of my social media sites (ugh lol), but seen an advertisement for a sling shot infinity loop that is used just for that, to warm up upper body or what not. So I went ahead and bought it, going to use it for first time tonight.
It is really stretchy and very comfortable in hands. Will see! Will post back my review after i use it.

It is:
https://markbellslingshot.com/collections/new-releases/products/sling-shot-infinity-loop

Thanks,

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Was expecting to see this, LOL
images

Looks durable, post up!

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
The FlatIron sex position is great warm up for the upper body or u can try the Wheelbarrow....

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Poor Bova, she really is a good sport.... LOL

A

Anabolic Beast

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2010
Hey gang,
Since my RC full thickness tear repair in Aug 2018, I now have a warm up routine I do on upper body days. I have had bands where my PT (physical therapist) had give me their free ones from their offices. They are the stretchy elastic, and i've made them last long lol.
Anyway, I use the bands to do many movements and stretches prior to me picking up any weight. I do about 15-20mins.

I was on one of my social media sites (ugh lol), but seen an advertisement for a sling shot infinity loop that is used just for that, to warm up upper body or what not. So I went ahead and bought it, going to use it for first time tonight.
It is really stretchy and very comfortable in hands. Will see! Will post back my review after i use it.

It is:
https://markbellslingshot.com/collections/new-releases/products/sling-shot-infinity-loop

Thanks,

I also still have and use the bands that the therapist(s) gave me during my time in rehab to warm-up my shoulders before lifting. After 3 shoulder surgeries, I have quite the collection of bands, lol. Mark (Stinky) Bell has some good products that he sells and I'm sure the sling shot infinity loop will work well.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic