Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Got a knot

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Not really sure if I got myself injured or if its an infection. Currently I have a knot a tad bit smaller than an egg that is on my right pec. Not really on my pec but if I hold my arm out like a standing bicep flex it would be in the area that runs up to my arm pit. Area does not hurt, currently is not red and not hot. I did a pec injection in my right pec Sunday however it was more towards the center of my chest and not near this spot. I did chest Thursday using my new slingshot band and pushed more wt than I have before. Spot appeared Friday, did chest again on Saturday with no major problems. Had an LPN look at and she thinks its more a tear or strain and not infection. I did take a dose of Rocephin Saturday and started Keflex due to a sinus infection. No signs of infection such as fever, chills or pain. Thinking I just over did it?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Not really sure if I got myself injured or if its an infection. Currently I have a knot a tad bit smaller than an egg that is on my right pec. Not really on my pec but if I hold my arm out like a standing bicep flex it would be in the area that runs up to my arm pit. Area does not hurt, currently is not red and not hot. I did a pec injection in my right pec Sunday however it was more towards the center of my chest and not near this spot. I did chest Thursday using my new slingshot band and pushed more wt than I have before. Spot appeared Friday, did chest again on Saturday with no major problems. Had an LPN look at and she thinks its more a tear or strain and not infection. I did take a dose of Rocephin Saturday and started Keflex due to a sinus infection. No signs of infection such as fever, chills or pain. Thinking I just over did it?

I have had a knot in each pec in the exact area that you describe for about two weeks now. They are actual muscle knots, haven't done pec shots. Its from the ridiculous bench volume from my Sheiko program. My bet is that its from the heavier than usual bench you've done. Work them out with massage, a lacrosse ball, stretching and liniments. Just be aware its a stubborn area to work knots out of.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic