Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Gorgeous Fitness Woman

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
The amazing part to me is how a hot girl who doesn't compete on a high level can have 500,000 followers because she posts ass pics with Marilyn Monroe quotes, but actual champions ( male and female) have a few thousand followes if that...... Not hating, it's just amazing...... Let's do math.

Latorya Watts was the 2016 ASF women's physique winner ~ 75k followers.
Random #peachgang girl ~ 500k followers....

That means of the random motivational ass pic/selfie girl's fans maybe 75k are actual fans of the sport and 425k are white knights in their moms basement........ I haven't laughed this hard in a while.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Hot 20 year olds................BFD.

Imagine the nonsense they blabber about and the cRap music they listen to...............okay I am done.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Hot 20 year olds................BFD.

Imagine the nonsense they blabber about and the cRap music they listen to...............okay I am done.
My plan wasn't to chat with them about their playlist

Your heterosexuality is fake news

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
This thread deserves a bump...

My tastes might be evolving or something. Normally I would steer clear of this level of muscularity but I think Hulda Lopez is a dime and will be my third wife.

https://www.instagram.com/huldalopezhn/

I was just realizing the other day that my taste has evolved as well, to include significantly more muscular women than I’ve gone for in the past. The point was brought to me by a chick I’ve been keeping at arm’s length because she’s too skinny and doesn’t give a damn about training or eating right.

She went off on me saying that I’m more attracted to women in the gym who have “manly muscle and veins” than I am to her, even though she’s “literally a model” (she does fairly local ads in lingerie and swimsuits). I started to argue with her in my mind and then realized she’s exactly right.

Still not a fan of facial hair or square jaws. Virilization of the voice is on a case by case basis but full on transition is a no-go.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I was just realizing the other day that my taste has evolved as well, to include significantly more muscular women than I’ve gone for in the past.
I saw a picture of Sofia Vergara in a bikini the other day and thought to myself "she doesn't work out."

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I was just realizing the other day that my taste has evolved as well, to include significantly more muscular women than I’ve gone for in the past. The point was brought to me by a chick I’ve been keeping at arm’s length because she’s too skinny and doesn’t give a damn about training or eating right.

She went off on me saying that I’m more attracted to women in the gym who have “manly muscle and veins” than I am to her, even though she’s “literally a model” (she does fairly local ads in lingerie and swimsuits). I started to argue with her in my mind and then realized she’s exactly right.

Still not a fan of facial hair or square jaws. Virilization of the voice is on a case by case basis but full on transition is a no-go.

You 2 finally came to your senses.

Reactions: SAD
Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Bang!

Attachments

• A1E2D25E-A9E4-4237-8AD4-9B2C9CDB1955.jpeg
    A1E2D25E-A9E4-4237-8AD4-9B2C9CDB1955.jpeg
    84.1 KB · Views: 469
Who is viewing this thread?